Imagine Carving Pumpkin's With Loki

You carried a giant pumpkin inside of your apartment and tried to regain your breath as you placed it down on the table. "Loki!" You exclaimed breathlessly. "Get in here so we can carve a pumpkin!" You add. Loki comes in carrying a small pumpkin that fit in the palm of his hand. You roll your eyes, "You. Are. Ridiculous." You say pulling out some newspaper and struggled to put the pumpkin on top. "I. Am. A. King." Loki responded which made you give him a look.  You quickly cut a hole in the top and motioned Loki to it. "What?" He asked eyeing the pumpkin. "Pull out the insides." You say with a smirk and a raised eyebrow. After a minute of a stare-down Loki finally agrees. He came over and looked inside before reaching in. He made a look of disgust when his hand felt the seeds and the 'gross stuff' as you would say all on his hand. He pulled out as much as he could. "Good" you say and sit down in front of it. "This is disgusting" he complained and began to wash his hands. Once he came back 20 minutes later he saw what you have carved. A silhouette of his helmet. He rolled his eyes, "Midgardians" he scoffed. "Asgardians" you say back staring him down once again.