F*ck Buddies 👊👅 Part II

"W-what?" Camila asks, still shocked and confused.

"We can grind our pussies against each other while fucking this," Lauren said as she stroked the length of the dildo and winked.

Camila has never been felt so betrayed by her own body.

How can she refuse her?

"C'mon, Camz, I know you want it," Lauren said in a seductive tone while walking slowly towards Camila.

Camila's not gonna lie. She wants it. Just by the thought of it makes her so wet already.

"I-I don't want to see anybody. I don't want to see you," Camila insisted.

"Mmm... Then I'll just have to sit on your face then," Lauren replied.

Fuck you, Jauregui. Camila cussed in her thoughts.

"Why don't you just sit on Lucy's face instead of bothering me?" Camila blurted out accidentally.

Lauren grinned.

"I like it when you're jealous. It makes me wanna fuck you so hard," Lauren said in the most sexiest way.

"I said I'm not jealous," Camila replied.

Lauren just smirked and walked towards Camila and landed her lips on hers.

Camila moaned in pleasure under the green-eyed woman's soft lips. Lauren expertly slithers her hand inside Camila's panties and felt her wetness.

"It looks like you're happy to see me," Lauren whispered.

Lauren groped Camila's ass as she kissed her again but now in desperate hunger.

Camila couldn't help but kiss back with the same intensity.

"Camz..." Lauren sighed in pleasure as her hand started exploring Camila's breasts.

Lauren was like her drug that she just can't get off her veins. 

She surely is an addict.

"Let's go to the bed," Camila said in between their kisses.

Lauren took the toy with her to Camila's bedroom. The brown-eyed woman pulled Lauren's collar as she sat on her bed.

Lauren took off Camila's shirt and pajamas, revealing her breasts and only in her panties.

The green-eyed woman also stripped her clothes off quickly and went over on top of Camila. She hungrily traveled her lips on Camila's neck, breasts, stomach, and legs.

"Fuck..." Camila moaned.

The green-eyed woman teased her wet folds by pressing against her drenched underwear.

Camila couldn't stop herself from moaning at the tingling sensation Lauren's actions are sending through her body.

"Take off my panties," Camila ordered.

Lauren obeyed by using her teeth to remove Camila's only cover. The green-eyed woman tasted Camila's wet cunt.

"Ughh..." Camila only moaned in response.

Lauren took the silicon cock and teased the brown-eyed woman's wet folds with it by brushing it gently.

She was enjoying Camila's squirm in anticipation.

"I want it inside now, please," Camila begged.

The green-eyed woman slowly slid one end of the double sided dildo into Camila's wet entrance so she can adjust to its length and girth.