I'm Reading 📖 Part I

The Fifth Harmony is still on their tour and the girls are currently recording a video for AwesomenessTV.

Well, all the girls except the two...

Camila was reading peacefully inside her bunk when Lauren jump in and before the brunette could scream, the green-eyed woman immediately covered her mouth with hers.

Lauren let out a moan for having been missing those brunette's soft lips.

"Shhh..." Camila said while placing her hand on Lauren's mouth to suppress her moans when she heared someone walk outside the bunk they are staying at.

"Mani, do you wanna watch a movie?" Ally said while bringing her collection of DVDs

"They won't hear us," Lauren whispered while taking Camila's hand from her mouth and she quickly covered Camila's mouth with hers

Lauren is on top of Camila and Lauren pushed Camila's hands on the side, not minding the book she was holding in her hand or whether someone would hear them. She's too intoxicated with the brown-eyed angel lying beneath her to mind everything that was going on around them.

"Laur...I-I'm reading.." Camila tried to stop Lauren 'cause she didn't want to be caught.

"Do you want me to stop then?" Lauren whispered while showering kisses on Camila's neck.

Camila was beyond lost and she could no longer endure her aching center that's already soaking wet. She can't lie to herself, she doesn't want Lauren to stop from whatever spell she's putting to her. Lauren's kisses already makes her wanna explode, how much more if she lands her lips in between her thighs?

"Fuck, no..." Camila said while suffering from Lauren's teasing.

"Do you want more, Camz?" Lauren teased Camila and slowly slides her hand on Camila's clothed thighs.

"Shit..." Camila cursed, wanting for more.

She told herself to win over Lauren this time but how could she? Her touch is irresistible.

Lauren's hand slid inside Camila's leggings and teased her clothed center.

"Hmmm...I like it when you're already wet and I haven't touched you yet," Lauren said while giving Camila's throbbing center a gentle friction; Caressing it slowly, rubbing it softly.

Lauren vigorously kissed Camila's lips, leaving it red, while still teasing her cherry.

"Laur...please..." Camila hussed trying not to make a sound.

"What?" Lauren smirked while still teasing Camila.

She loves to watch her come but it gives her pleasure hearing Camila beg for her to come.

"Make me come, please..." Camila begged while moving her hips up and down.

"How bad do you want to come, huh, Camz?" Lauren teased while still rubbing Camila's underwear on her already wet center.