F*ck Buddies 👊👅 Part I

The sound of moans and Camila's fingers thrusting inside Lauren's wetness filled the car.

"Fuck, Camz, I'm so close," Lauren whimpered in her raspy voice as she moved her hips to the rhythm of Camila's fingers inside her and tongue on her clit.

"Yes. That's it, come for me," Camila said while thrusting her fingers faster.

"Ugh, f-fuck," Lauren cussed as she felt herself dissolve into pleasure. "I'm coming...."

Lauren's toes curled and gripped the edges of the back seat as she felt herself come.

Camila lifted her head and watched the gorgeous woman that's lying in front of her who's still catching her breath.

"Thanks, it was really great," Lauren said while pulling her panties up and buttoning her blouse. "I'll get you next time. I gotta get back to the office. See ya, buddy," she said before getting out of Camila's car.

Camila let out a heavy breath.

They're buddies.

Or should we say, fuck buddies.

Camila couldn't help but think about why she got herself in this situation.

In short, Lauren needs someone she can have sex with anytime she wants and Camila, who likes Lauren very much, agreed to Lauren's proposal.

No strings attached.

They can sleep with each other any time they want and they can also sleep to whom they want.

No one can get jealous since they don't own each other.

Camila decided to think that it was better that way. Atleast she gets to be with Lauren.

"Damn," Camila said and looked at the time.

It was already past 12 and she promised the girls that she would eat lunch with them.

She quickly went to the driver's seat and started the car after cleaning the mess she and Lauren did at the back seat.

____________________________________________

"I'm so sorry I'm late," Camila said as she hurriedly sat right next to Ally. "Something came up."

"Or should I say, someone came," Dinah said and raised her eyebrow.

"Dinah," Ally interrupted. "Let's just have our lunch, shall we?"

"I don't really get it why should continue playing games with Lauren," Dinah said. "You know you'll only burn yourself playing with fire."

Camila didn't answer.

"Dinah," Ally glared at Dinah and she only raised her hands as if she was surrending.

"Just saying," Dinah replied.

"C'mon, girls, can't we have one peaceful lunch?" Normani said.

Dinah sighed.

The girls just started eating.

After a few moments, someone familiar entered the restaurant.

"Wait, is that Lauren with a girl?" Normani said and all the other girls turned their head to the door. "Could you atleast be subtle? We should look one by one so it won't be too obvious."

"How could she? Who's that girl?" Dinah said. "She's a cheater."

"She's not, okay," Camila defended Lauren. "We're just friends."

Camila tried so hard to not look affected by seeing Lauren with someone else.

"Oh my... She's coming," Ally said.