Elevator 👙😶

"What happened in the elevator?"

"Uhhhmmm

"Uhhhmmm...."

No one wants to answer.

"So someone asked, what happened in the elevator?" the interview said

And so, Camila decided to tell the story.

"When we go from one floor to the other, we would take all of our clothes off and put them back on before the door opened," Camila explained.

"We were all just like, ahhhhh," Lauren said while pretending to take her clothes off.

And finally, they told what happened in the elevator....or did they?

————————————————————-

*Flashback*

It was Camila and Lauren's turn to go inside the elevator since the other girls already went down before them.

"Let's go?" Camila said to Lauren before they finally entered the elevator.

Before the door closed before their eyes, Lauren thought something naughty.

"Hey? Thinking what I'm thinking?" Lauren purred with a naughty look on her face while raising her eyebrows up and down.

Camila smirked.

They quickly took off their clothes, including their underwear, as soon as the elevator door closed.

"Let's make it more exciting," Camila said as she pushed Lauren to the corner and crashed her hungry lips on hers.

The girls wasted no time.

Lauren's hands roamed everywhere on the petite's body. She lifted Camila up against the wall and kissed her neck but careful enough to not leave marks.

They had no time for foreplay and besides, they were both already very wet just by thinking about the thrill on what they are doing.

"Ughhhh...." Camila nearly screamed when Lauren inserted her fingers inside her.

Lauren threw her hand over the petite's mouth to keep her quiet.

Camila wrapped her legs around Lauren's waist and kissed her hungrily.

"Fuck," Camila cussed when she realized that they were almost at their floor.

They immediately stopped and put back their clothes back on before the door opens.

The other girls looked at them.

"Hmmm..." Dinah said. "Sneaky."

Camila and Lauren tried to make their breathing slower and acted calm.

"What happened to the both of you?" Ally asked.

"Uhhmm..." Lauren didn't know what to say.

"Uhm...We invented a game. You should all try it sometimes," Camila said and grinned.

Dinah crossed her arms and raised her brow as if she was not convinced.

"Well, if it's fun. What is it?" Normani curiously asked.

Camila and Lauren looked at each other and smirked.

Please hit "vote", comment, and follow me! ♥