I did you wrong ...

Que P.o.v

I was the happiest man in the Earth right now.Kelonie and I was cuddled together, but her sleepy ahh fell asleep on me.She looked like an angel sent from above just for me.I knew she would be the most person to miss me, but I didn't think she would miss me that much.I mean back then we did have a little feelings for each other but we never acted on it.But now that I came back, I knew kelonie is the love of my life. She goofy as hell and I know she be going through a lot, but you would never know because she always kept a smile on her face and lawdd know that smile could hypnotized a whole army.I don't know how ole dude could ever cheat on her, she's everything a guy could ask for and more. My sis told me he really did her love her,but ion see how any dude could think about cheating on a girl. Kelonie stayed up the whole last night crying over that nigga,and that made me mad as hell.To be honest, I think Bless got feelings for ole dude, but scared to tell Kelonie. Hell If I was my sister I would be scared to tell Kelonie, because kelonie can throw them hands in a circle. I know Bless my sister, but that's just gonna be a fight that imma have to watch. But anyway,I planed to wake Kelonie up with Breakfast in bed and roses in the bed and me singing to her. I think I was going to sing to her "Did you wrong "By Pleasure P or "End of the world "By Boys 2 men.I don't know I was still choosing.Ke phone kept ringing, and it was aggravating as hell.I picked it up to see that ole cheating ass nigga blowing up her phone like Calm down nigga, She's in good hands  ☺ Then Alexis started blowing her phone up ,like damee they must really love Kelonie. But it's Kelonie, it's impossible not to love her. I turnt her phone off  so she could sleep.For some reason, the whole night she was tossing and turning in her sleep. I think she was having nightmares to be honest, she use to have them a lot back then...She would always invite me to her house to spend the night with her.. nothing ever happened. We slept together, but I never tried nothing on her. I always told her that I would wait for her.I think she already had sex with keshawn,but I'm not mad. If anything I'm jealous but who cares. I turnt some music on while I cooked some pancakes, Bacon, and eggs. I had some Bum ass cooking skills. Like yasss! Oh helll nahhh, kelonie been rubbing off on me.I know it's going to take some time for Kelonie to forgive me but I don't care I'm willing to wait. I heard loud yawnings and small feet walking down the stairs-Kelonie must have woke up .I quickly put everything on a plate and spreaded rose petals across the table. When she came in the kitchen, she had the biggest smile on her face.Her hair was all over the place, but she was still beautiful.When she realized what I had done for her,  She jumped on Me and said "Queeeeeee!Thank you soo much best friend! I love you big head. "I smiled and said "No problem ..Cupcake. "She started digging in and I  just sat there and watched her eat. She was grubbing frfr.She finally stopped eating and looked at me and asked "Why you not eating? "I said "Because I did all of this for you, so eat up like you was just doing."She started laughing and said "You betta not be trying to play me!"I laughed and asked her "How was your sleep?"Her once happy face, now held a sad expression.She said "Ion even know to be honest. It was crazy as hell!" I laughed and said "what happened?"She said laughing "I almost beat Keshawn ass cause I found him getting sucked by My old teacher and then I had another dream that I was knocked out and everybody was naked. The last one was a nightmare though, my momz had passed away."I was trying to hold in my laughter because the last part was not funny, but majority of her dream was funny as hell.She looked at me and said "You might as well gone head and laugh, you know you want to! "I busted out laughing, and she punched the hell out my shoulder! Sorry exuse my French ladies  Anyway after that we just settled down and watched movies.

We was watching "School Dance "when her lame ass nigga called her.....again. Like nigga take a hint, She don't want yo ole cheating ass!As she answered the phone she went to my room to talk to him...I tried to eavesdrop on their conversation, but she was talking so low.As if she was crying,but why though?She told me that it was a dream, why would she lie for?As I heard her say "Goodbye,"I hurried up and jumped on the couch.I acted natural and started laughing randomly to make it seem like I been watching it.She sat on my lap,and I can't even explain how happy I was. Then she began laughing hysterically and begin assuming "Que I know you was eavesdropping on keshawn and I convo.You ain't slickk "I busted out laughing as I heard a knock on my door.