This time won't you save me?

This time won't you save me?This time won't you save me?Baby I can feel myself giving up, giving up...
-Nicki manaj (save me )

Bless P.o.v
Lately ,I've been feeling depressed and down a lot. I don't know is it the fact that I feel like nobody likes me or that my crazy ahh father is out to get me. I haven't told the others ,but I've been getting followed lately to.it's okay ,cause ya girl always Carry a pistol. Ya feel me? But anyways ,for a moment I started liking De. I mean he's a nice guy and all but his heart is set on Alexis and I respect that. I'm not bout to be his 2nd choice or sideline, I hate when girls know that they are the sideline, and still choose to see the man. But I ain't gonna speak on that. Then about a week ago *Does shumoney dance* keshawn be coming down my house and checking on me every once and a while. I really wish we could go back to the old days ,I missed our old relationship so much!I really think him coming over is the only reason I'm sain.I hope kelonie don't get mad,but my feelings for keshawn is coming back. I hate catching feelings ,it's painful as freak! I'm not going to tell him tho, I don't want to mess up the bond that we have... Speaking of him, he just pulled up at my house. I jumped up and put on a over sized sweater and some shorts.When I opened it up, I seen that he had my favorite icecream in his hands and Don't be a menace movie! Bruhh that is my all time favorite movie, I swear he the best. I hugged him and said "Keshawnyy, you the best! "He smiled that million dollar smile and said "You know I gotchu Best friend. "

I had finished all my icecream by the end of the movie and I was sleepy. I took off my sweater and yes I had a tank top under it and cuddled up to key.I mean it was nothing wrong with that ,it was like old times... But then he started rubbing my arm, I got scared. Not because I was nervous but because I've been cuting myself lately to. Trust me last time I did it, key had a big fit about it. He sat up and said sternly "Your doing this again"while pointing to my arm filled with scars. I started tearing up, and he took one of his hands and rub it against my cheek.He looked in my eyes and said "Baby girl ,you know I gotchu."After that I gave him a hug and said "I love you key "and he said it back. Looks like I don't need a man in my life ,but only a best friend that's going to hold me  down.