I Don't get tired

De'andre P.o.v

Been a while since you heard from a Rich homie Anyways I bet y'all nosy people wondering what's been happening and what I been doing. Well for starters Alexis not prego ,it was just a false alarm but we still don't go out no more. Why can't I just have a loyal girl that's down for me like I'm down for her? But anyways let me get out my feelings before I start listening to my Homie Drake and the Weekend.. don't judge me but ole dude can really sing. Bless got me caught on him, funny I actually started feeling Bless for a lil bit. But lowkey I think she might actually like kelonie boyfriend... umm kelawn or whatever dude name is. I learned some crazy stuff to, Mr.Smith is the  drug lord of California and he own like half of the city. He told me out of the blue one day, but I could it believe though. MR.Smith had about 3 mustangs and 1 Bugatti. I already knew that teachers don't make that "much"money. He offered me a deal I couldn't refuse.... He asked me to be his Co partner in crime. At first I was like nahh, but then he told me he was gonna get me richer than Donald Trump and he stacking. I was gonna tell everybody about it so they won't be in danger or nothing like that,but stuff happens. Also Mr.Smith is Bless and Que father, which I think is ironic. They don't act like their Kin,but that's nun of my business though. Back to Alexis though. I haven't seen or heard from her lately. I'm actually starting to get worried, she use to be all in my face at school, but now she don't even come to school like that.I was gonna call kelonie later on ,cause right now I gotta go make this money. I mean i don't like it, but you gotta do what you gotta do these days,you know .Everytime I do sell ,my heart be beating hella fast. You never know if a Opp gonna catch you or jealous niggas planning to kill ya.You gotta do what you have to do, to live a lavish lifestyle....

Thank God it's over. I was scared as hell,but I made 25,000 in one night so I'm Happy now. Going to the Strip Club so I can throw these ones on these hoes and drink till I can't drink no more. I called up my boys Zay and Darius. I have known these niggas since gradeschool ,so if you don't like them then I don't like you. Point blank period...

As soon as we arrived to the Strip Club, we see women as old as my momma throwing that ahh in a circle. It was to funny yo ,but they was getting it. I looked to my left and seen Some girl giving Zay a lap dance and he was enjoying it. He was throwing hella hundreds on her, and every time he did she would drop it like it's hot. But lil mama looked familiar tho. As I was staring,I didn't notice that she had stopped giving Zay a lap dance and looked like she was coming my way. I quickly stopped staring and acted like I was still on my phone. She hopped in my lap and said "What's a fine fella like you doing in a strip club? "God,that voice sound so familiar I swear!I smirked and mumbled "Cause I can ,What's a girl like you being a striper ? "She sat up and semi -whispered "I can show you more than I can tell you. "This girl was something else I swear, but I followed her where ever she was taking me.We stopped at a room name "Special guests "I paused and thought "Am I sure about this? " Oh well I have came all this way,might as well do it.

So who you think was the mystery stripper? Who would've guessed that  Mr.Smith was Bless and Que dad?Alexis went M.i.a, where y'all think she went? #Comment