Best friends forever?

Kelonie P.o.v

I had to forgive Keshawn,I was to nice to hold a grudge on him and besides he's the first person to actually tell me that I'm beautiful. I was inlove with key, and I have to realize that every couple have problems but it's up to us to get through them. For Alexis?Ion even know rather I should forgive her or just be on that "Fuck that bitch" type mood but I think imma forgive her though.She already know I'm not gonna trust her like that cause once you fuck over my trust, it's almost impossible to gain it back.Speaking of the devil,I see Alexis pulling up to my house. Holeeee'  boiii, let me get prepared for the bullshit I was about to encounter. I just decided that I was gonna forgive her, just to spare time.When she sat down on the couch, I noticed that she had big black rings around her eyes.Her once glowing skin was now dull.I had never seen my best friend looking that bad.Lowkey I kinda felt sorry for her;she lost her best friend and was now a teen mom.Before I could even ask her what was wrong,she was in tears.I cried with her. I first met her in sixth grade.Some ole girls tried to jump me,but her loud ass told them "Oh hell nahh, shit ain't bout to go down like that."To this day, I still haven't forgot that and we held each other through thick and thin.I wasn't gonna let no nigga come between us-not now and not ever.I told her it was going to be okay and that were best friends forever.She looked up at me and said "Forever?"I smiled and hugged her and said "Yass,forever and ever."