Love hate thing.

Bless P.o.v

Did I know that Que and Kelonie had history? Yass,Que is my brother and also I know that he truly loves her.The only reason we acted like we went out, was for Kelonie to see that he was back.The only reason he left her in the first place was because of our dad.He would always beat on us, but mostly on me.He would call me names like Bitch,whore, and or slut.Que would get mad, but what could he do?Stand up to a grown man and risk getting beat alive?Every night I would cry myself to sleep, thinking that nobody loves me.My mom was always working, so I couldn't tell her. But one day, he got a little out of hand. He was watching TV and he wanted me to get the living room remote control which was right in front of him.When I bent over to get it, he smacked my butt. I tried to run upstairs but he catched me and dragged me to his room.By now I was screaming my lungs out and kicking and punching any thing I could.Then my mom busted in the room and shot him. No Questions answer.After that we moved to Cali and that's when I met Keshawn. After what happened with my Dad, I became very shy.Sure I got more developed ,but the memories of what my dad did to me made me scared of all boys.Que became super close of me and nobody could come between us.That is until Keshawn popped into the picture. Sure he was cute and every girl dream, but to me he was more than looks. He was my best friend,we would tell each other everything.We were like Bonnie and Clyde, if you seem him, you seen me.I don't like keshawn in that way, but I do love him like a brother. The point I'm saying is I think Kelonie is to good for him.When I say he tells me everything, i mean everything. He told me that he's been sleeping around on kelonie and I know he's not lying about that.I just felt so sad for her,because I know kelonie deserve better than that and that's where my brother comes alone.Kelonie and Que were meant for each other.