Caught up

Alexis P.o.v

I swear I hate my job. I mean I never thought I would ever strip, but my family really needs the money. My mom lost her job and she be stressing mad crazy. I can't stand to see her like that. She use to be glowing all the time, but now she's dark.I barely see her when I get home, because she be locked in her room smoking cigarettes.She never smoked so that's how I know she was stress beyond words. But anyways I work at the most famous strip club in Magic city, I bring home every night around $5,000 .I mean most people would just think I like showing my skin for money, but I actually love dancing. I just see striping as a dancing opportunity for me. I even got my special room for special guests ,only take people to there that I know I gotta lot of money. Only thing I do is do a little dance for them and then they hand $500.Point blank period. I'm not giving none of these men my goodies. Ion care how much you paying, that will always be a negative. But tonight was one of my favorite nights, all the drug lords was here and you could tell just how the way they threw them hundreds out. I could never see my self going out with a wanna be thug, I don't got time to be caught up for no one.The night was going by pretty fast and we had the usual crowd until 3 boys walked in it.When I tell you they was fine as hell, but the lightskin one in the middle was the finest boy I ever seen before. He looked familiar, but I couldn't really tell because he had a hat but it was some about him.. Ay I need to be getting this money than worrying about that boy,and 9 out of 10 he a thug ,so you already know thats not going to work. One of the boys pulled me over to them and I started dancing on him, no big deal but he was getting hyped. He started feeling in my butt and that's how I knew I had to get off him, he was doing to much for me...When I left him I had a feeling that someone was staring at me so I turned my head to see the lightskin boy staring all at me. Then he gonna have the nerve to turn his head real quick like boy I just seen you staring at me, yeen gotta lie Craig. So I slowly walked over there to him as he pretended to be on his phone, gosh this boy is really nervous. I tapped his shoulder and he looked up real quick. His eyes was so freaking cute, but I asked him "What's a fine fella like you doing in a strip club? "He laughed and said "Cause I can,and why a good girl like you striping? "I smirked and whispered in his ear flirtatious "I can show you better than I can tell you. "He got up and followed me to my Special guest ,and at first he paused but I already knew he wasn't going to change his mind .This boy was different, I could tell cause normally I never flirt back with men here, but I did with him. He laid me down on my bed and started kissing me,boy when I tell you this boy could put it down. Then he went up to my chest and then to my neck, that was my place so I said "Oh yassss " But that had me realizing something, nobody knows where my spots are but De... Oh dameee this De 'andre. He quickly stopped to as he realized ,he whispered "Alexis? "I nodded my head ,cause I was out of words for tonight.