Spring Break over

Time to see the Same old faces everyday. The messy teachers, fake girls, and player boys. Oh I'm so Happy school is today! Hah! Gottem! But fahreall I need to get ready for school before my mom bust up in my room one more time. Dad and her finally came back home and decided that they needed to spend more time with me.I'm actually Happy about that, cause usually it would be the other way around. Today I would be wearing high waisted white pants and a black crop top with a plaid red and black shirt around my waist and some red Tom's.Yaa girl was causal and cute!
~School ~
Squad was sitting in the back of class, you know we was turnt. Alexis and Dre was surprisingly touchy and feely, I guess they worked out whatever they had. Bless was all in keshawn face...I still don't believe they just "Best friends " But anywhos I need to focus on school. So far I had all A's in my classes except for Geometry. I can't stand anything that has to do with Math, but I still need to have an A in that Class. Just as I was about to get started Mr.smith walked in with a boy. Que! I almost jump up trying to give my best friend a hug.We might flirt here and there but he gonna forever be my best friend. He hugged me and said "Heeey bighead! "All the girls was glaring, and even Mr.Smith. Like dangg get y'all some! Mr.Smith looked at me and said "Miss Thompson can you please go back to your seat and leave our new student alone. "I look at him and rolled his eyes. Then I took my butt to the seat, ion got time to be going to the office.Then Mr.Smith gonna have the nerve to ask me "Since you know our new classmate so well, introduce him to the class."I'm still somewhat shy, so he already knew I would say no.But hey what better time to make the class laugh is? I got a marker from the board and said to everyone, "Our need student name is.... These nutss! "Everybody screamed "Gottem "and started laughing. Mr.Smith looked furious, I swear he looked like he was about to have a heart attack.Everybody got quiet, but Que rushed to his side...Wassup with that? Do Que and Mr.Smith know each other?Ion know I gotta ask Que about it later.Then finally the bell ring, I swear it felt like we was in his class for 5 hours.When I was going to my locker, Keshawn shut it in my face and said "Wassup with you and ole dude? I mean you acted like I didn't even exist today.You didn't even once acknowledge me today, I mean if you wanna break than that's fine with me. I mean everybody seen how you was looking at ole boy. "I was trying to conceal myself from crying, cause lord knows that I hate crying in front of people. I seen Que walk out of class ,and it looked like he was heading my way.Geshh he's the last person I want to see me cry.He's the only person that have actually seen me bawl out tears, I mean we was close ...before he moved.
He came up to me eying Keshawn asking me"You okay bighead? "I laughed and said "I don't got no big head Frog "I use to call him Frog when was younger, cause this nigga always use to jump on things. He lifted my Chin up and ran his thumb against my cheek where the dried tear was at.He looked me in my eyes and said "You know I got you. "I smiled and said to keshawn "Yeahh I think we should take a break. "He slammed my locker door in my face again and looked Que up and down and said "Over this nigga? Kelonie you know I love you, but I guess if you love someone you gotta set them free... Even if your crazily inlove with them. "He mumbled the last part, but I still heard it. Well this week have already started off rough, I wonder how this week is going to be....

When I got home I noticed a note on the counter ,it said "Your father and I are deeply sorry to tell you this but were in danger angel. You know how we use to fly out to Miami when you was older? Well while we was there we was negotiating with "business people "Were not drug dealers were more like business people. We try to sell our products. I guess we had to much power, and you know who don't like that?Our enemies, in fact they hate that so much that they're trying to conspire against us.Were just gonna be gone for a while, you have no worries. We left left you a black card and $50 million dollars in the bank.Your dad left his most respected men to help you run our empire while we gone.They're around your age.. maybe a lil older but nun to worry about. Just know we love you kelonie and we wish the best for you. " I was bawling tears right now, how can they leave their own daughter to defend for herself?I mean they left money but money can't buy you happiness....Meanwhile I wonder who his most respected men are? Just as I thought that, I heard a knock as the door.I got my pistol out the cabinet and got prepared. Ion got time to be slipping up now. I slowly opened up through door to see keshwan and this white boy I haven't seen in my life.He is fineeee and I'm single to... let me stop,before I get caught up.I looked at keshawn and asked him "Why y'all here? "He stepped in my house and said "Your dad sent us to protect you kelonie, don't be getting no attitude. Cause you know I will stop that real quick. "I got close to him and said "Oh really?"Then the white boy said "Y'all can do the flirting on y'all own time, we got business to handle ." His voice I looked at him and said "First of all ,ion even know your name and you already trying to demand me. "HE smirked at me and said "Sorry I'm Chris, but for real we really need to get down to business. "I put my pistol down on the chair and spoke "So first thing we need to do is find out where my parents went and who trying to kill them. " Chris got my gun and said "Nahh first thing first I'm the realest..."I busted out laughing as Keshawn said laughing "Nigga you gay! " We both was killing ourself laughing, while Chris looked mad. I said "I'm sorry but that was so corny ,but we really do need a plan. "He got my pistol again and said "We need to train you. "I gulped... I guess I wrong about how the week is going to turn out.

--Chris in the MM
---Where y'all think keke parents at?
--Yall think Kelonie at keshawn gonna get back together?
--Team Keshawn or Que?
--- How y'all like Chris??