Suprise Suprise

De P.o.v

Shiddd, who ever was shooting at us had the best aim ever. That couldn't have been a female. No offense to the ladies, but that's how good whoever shoot at us was. The person killed 3 of us and we only had 5 people in the car.Lowkey that house did look familiar... That was kelonie house! Imma die! Why I didn't notice that earlier, I could've killer her! I wouldn't be able to cope with that, I can't be living like that. Most importantly, why would Mr.Smith send me to shoot up her house? Something is not right... Well I guess ill keep this little secret to myself.

2 Months later
Kelonie P.o.v
I controlled have of Atlanta! Not by drug money either. See my parents really weren't drug dealers, they were just big time negotiators who negotiated with drug dealers. You see the difference? Anyways life going good, I'm living under the radar. I've got pretty skilled with weapons now and how to learn what people thinks. See in order to be in the game, you gotta be at the top of the game. You have to be aware at all times, be smart about everything, and trust nobody. Only the strong survive. Enough about my double life, well me and Keshawn got back together. I can't help it, but I already told him the next time he slips up, it's over no more times. Chris and I have became extremely close, like I tell him everything and he tells me everything. Turns out he's a geek! I would've never guessed because he act so crazy, but that's my dawg. He's one of the top five basketball players in Atlanta and he's on the student council. Can you say over achiever? Yasss, but life's going Great. Although Alexis and Dre been going ghost on me. I haven't heard from them in like two months. I'm worried about Alexis tho, everytime I see her she's in the Nurse office. Imma ask her about it when I get out of Mr.Smith class. The whole period this nigga was staring me down. I'm not gonna lie he done had a transformation though. He went from 0 to 100 not real quick but danggg he fineee! (Picture in the MM) I know he my teacher but...ion know. Let me hush, I know I'm with Keshawn now. That still didn't keep me from admiring his pack. I mean it was visible from his white button up Polo shirt . Gessh this period need to be over before I say or do something I regret. Ringgggggg! I jumped up quick and got my stuff ready to leave. But before I left, Mr. Smith grabbed me and picked up a pen off the floor and asked " Excuse me Kelonie but did you drop a pen? " Now he know I didn't drop no pen, he just trying to make conversation. I rolled my eyes and walked out the class room. This man is  not about to get me caught up!
When I walked to the bathroom, I heard somebody throwing up. I asked loudly "Are you okay? "The girl said "Yeah thinks for asking." That was Alexis! I busted the door open and picked her up. She looked like she haven't ate in days and she was pale. I was really afraid now.

Mr.Smith P.o.v
Y'all can call me King for now  *winks *but only the ladies.As y'all already know, your favorite teacher gotta transformation.*Shows white teeth* Yaa boy looks finee, and yass I mean boy. I might be 30 sum but I can still pull girls, and hopefully I can pull
The Thompson's daughter. I heard she was very vulnerable and easy to get. Ion think I seen her before,but you never know. Small world.  That Kelonie is something else I swear! She speaks her mind, she's independent, and she's classy. Not to mention finee as a dime. I need to stop though before I get myself caught. Speaking of getting caught, let me call Deandre and see how did that little mission go.