The last weekend of summer...

♔kelonie pov.♔

It was the last weekend of summer and all I wanted to do was sleep. Meanwhile,my best friend, Alexis, wanted to go to this party her boyfriend,De'andre, was throwing. To be honest, I couldn't stand De'andre but I didn't trust Alexis at a party alone, so I knew I had to come. He was a huge player,and the school star football player. He swears he is the finest nigga alive, but I would be lying if I said he was not. He was 6'1 , light skin, and had a nice smile.He had hellla Swag, super smart, and his dimples was so deep and cute....Wait Oh nooo,I am not falling for him.He a player and most importantly, Alexis and him go out. Anyways I need to find me something to wear.I was 5'5 and not to brag I was thick. I always get  fresh when I go  somewhere. I put on some white High waisted pants and a half shirt that was black and said "Haters got to hate " in red. Then for my shoes,I put on my Oreos 5. I am  Puerto Rican and black and I had some long curly brown hair. For the finishing touches, I put a Red bandana on, some lip gloss, and a little of eyeliner. I looked in the mirror and thought to myself "Immaa bad bishh." I heard a knock on the door and I opened it to see Alexis. She had on some red tight shorts and when I say short...you could see her butt cheeks. Then she had a white half shirt that said "Bishh whett?" in black and red letters. Then I notice that we had the Same shoes on...Twinning! She said "Ayyy, my best franddd a baddie. But foreall though, Keke you should dress more like this at school and loosen up a little. Maybe that way you will get a boyfriend." I did not want to believe her, but in reality she was right. I never dressed up for school, cause I never cared about other people. I only cared about my grades.