NOT AN UPDATE BUT A RAFFLE

Cheers to 500 followers of ChiNekoChan! Because of that, I'd be having a raffle! Haha. The grand (??) price will either be a: book of your choice (worth 300 and below) or something that you want that is also worth 300 and below. (Mahal sf e huhu). The number of winners will depend on my sahod hahaha. (But it would probably be like)

(Subject to change)
1 winner of book/item worth 300 and below
1 winner of preloved book: Campus Royalties by Purpleyhan (with signature kaso may name ko)
1 winner of Kiss me, Handsome Bully by Alexandra Javier

Mechanics:

Heart react this post.
Comment your name and tag one of your friends!
Share this post and set the audience to public.

Ofc i will check it and will result of one raffle ticket.

+raffle ticket (is not required)

+1 - follow me on wattpad: ChiNekoChan (you can send the proof through pm or put it into reply section with your username so I could check) (you also have the liberty to unfollow me after. It is up to you ;) )
+ 2 - tell me why you love my story (baka magka-will to write ulit) through reply section or pm. (Syempre wag naman yung "ganda" lang. HAHAHAHAHA. Effort onti. Chos)

Sagot ko na sf, ako na bahala. Haha. Thankful lang ako sa mga ChiChans who supported me all throughout this journey. You know how I love you guyses right?? 💕

I will be doing a live (not showing my face syempre enebe) on who's going to be a winner. Hahaha. Don't worry legit to hahaha. And how you'd receive it would be discussed through pm. :))

DEADLINE IS ON DECEMBER 23, 2019. Kung kelan ako bubunot ng winners ayyy depende sa rest day ko. Hahahaha. Will update week before deadline ends okiii?

I would probably provide my RA sa winners para alam na hindi drawing to hagaha.

To mg followers here on wattpad who does not know my Facebook account. Facebook name is Chi Neko Chan WP my display pic is Lisa of Blackpink. You'll see the mechanics there or just go to my wall and click the link ;))