Chapter 19: "Be my baby..."

Start from the beginning

"I love serving you..." he said and sat in front of me on the bed.

"Hmmmm you can serve me in another way baby..." I said licking my lower lips. I love flirting with him because he becomes very vulnerable and shy. I know that he is way stronger than me because of his powers, but when we are alone like this I have the dominance over him. He becomes submissive of my presence.

"After all the body ache you have you still feel horny?" He answered back.

"Hmmmm If I demand your service will you obey me?" I tried to test his submission. "Don't you want to serve me that way?"

He blushed and his face turned so red. "Joong..."

"Calle me baby..." I smiled.

"Baby... I want too... "

"Then do it..." I said. Taking away the tray in front of us and putting it on my bedside table.

"Joong..."

"Baby..." I said caressing his face. I leaned backward to settled my weight on the bed headboard. I put my hands behind my head and spread my legs in front of him. "I need your service ...my angel" I said. He went down and pulled my boxers down. I am not wearing any top like I always do. I closed my eyes as I felt his hand grabbing my entire length. He moved it up and down teasing my shaft with his thumb. I looked at him staring at my face and I smiled giving him assurance that he is doing great. "Eat me..." I whispered.

"Yes baby..." He went down and I felt his tongue circling my length's head. I moaned in pleasure as he went deeper, feeling the back of his throat with my shaft.
"You are doing great baby..." I said as he went bit faster taking his time to take me all in. I can't hold it any longer as he cupped my balls and started going fast with his mouth. "Baby...I'm cumming..." I said. He looked at me and suck me harder until my loads spilled inside his mouth. "Ughhhhh baby..." He took it all until the last drop of my cum. I grabbed him up and gave him a long kiss. I put back my boxers and took the food tray back in front of us. I patted his head "You did great baby..." I said and he smiled. "Now, it's time for our real breakfast."

We arrived at school an hour before the official start of the car wash fund raising and I was so surprised at the number of cars outside our faculty. The parking area is full of cars as well so I needed to go around and park at the far end of the faculty. Luckily, Tay arrived earlier and reserved a parking slot for me. We got down and went straight to the make shift tent next to the small stage we set up.

"This is insane!" Ball exclaimed taking videos at how many cars there is in our faculty. "Dude! This is a lot of fucking work today! How will we be able to wash all this goddamn car?" I looked back at my engineering brothers. I admit we are lacking man power here.

"How many car wash stations did you set up?" I asked Nine.

"We have twelve stations that can accommodate two cars each. Meaning six people will be in charge per station." He answered.

"Tay how many engineering brother do we have?" I asked.

"We only have seventy...that includes the people from the medical faculty"

"Shit we need more... at least one person will hold the megaphone for administering everyone..." I said.

"I can do that..." Nine said.

"Hey..." Aunty Aom shouted at us. I saw her with Luke and Xian approaching our place. Tay chuckled upon seeing Luke. "How's everything here? I saw the unending line of cars...Good luck with that"