Hateful Dramas

*She's the bad guy~~~ DUH! 

\(°∆°)/

"It's good to see you again, Sister!" A pretty looking girl exclaims but her greetings are only returned with a low making Elliot squint his eyes at Adalyn. "Why are you two here?" Adalyn immediately asks, leaving all formalities aside.

"Sister please don't be mad! Victoria did not intend to come here without your permission but we really need to ask Sister a favor." Adalyn could see that Victoria was about to explain further what she wants from her but Elliot steps in when he saw tears brimming in the corners of Victoria's eyes. "There, there Victoria I'll be the one who'll explain the matter so just leave it to me." Elliot comforts with his most gentle voice Adalyn had ever heard.

Elliot turns to face Adalyn with an earnest face, "Adalyn can you invite Victoria in the Autumn Solstice Ball?" If the truth is to be revealed, Adalyn already knows what they are after but even if she does know about this she still feels shocked about how shamelessly Elliot is using her for his own gains. She can't help but feel sorry and disappointed.

"You can invite her yourself, Prince Elliot. Why would you need me to do it for you?" She asks, her eyes gleaming with concealed anger. If Adalyn wasn't aware of the story plot, she'll end up agreeing with his request and just fall deeper in obsession.

"I would if I could but I already sent out the invites." Elliot states, not thinking about how his actions will affect Adalyn's reputation, "If your Highness already sent out your invites then it is obvious that I, too, already sent out my invites." Elliot's jaw clenches since he is aware that she is simultaneously rejecting his plead and testing his power.

"You've invited Lady Olivia, correct?" Adalyn nods her head as response and awaits what Elliot has to say next, "Then just invite her some other time." "Your Highness it's shameful of me to take back my invitation when I already sent it to her months ago." Adalyn snaps but she tries to subdue her anger.

"Worry not, no one would even notice her absence. She hasn't been in the castle for 3 years so it's expected that she won't come this year too." 'Unbelievable! Is this really the man that I used to have feelings for!?' Adalyn wonders in disdain.

"Prince Elliot, Lady Olivia is my friend and even if she may not attend this year's ball she still needs my invite to keep their household's reputation in line." Adalyn argues, "Even if Olivia is your friend, why would you still choose her over family?" Elliot sighs and shakes in head in disappointment at his fiancee's decision.

Adalyn clenches her hands under the table and purses her lips in a thin line, "I'm sorry your Majesty but I will not withdraw Lady Olivia's invitation." Adalyn proclaims with definiteness.

Victoria who just sat silently the entire time, grips the handkerchief until she feels the blood on her hands stop flowing. "Victoria understands you Sister. Don't worry, Victoria is fine and she will just wait for next year to be invited. Elliot you have fun on the ball, alright?" Victoria gaze at Elliot's brown eyes, bewitching him with her clear blue eyes.

"Victoria." Elliot whispers her name sadly while Adalyn just sips her tea, letting the two flirt with each other for awhile. "Adalyn can't you atleast think about your sister's feelings!?" Elliot angrily asks but surprisingly Adalyn did not flinch at the tone Elliot used at her.

"Did you even consider my reputation Prince Elliot?" Elliot silenced at the point Adalyn made, "Even so putting your friends before family, aren't you ashamed?"

'That's quite a big thing to say to someone who brazenly just used my name for his lover's sake.' Adalyn wants to retort but she knows that she is powerless against Elliot, if only her brothers were there.

"Weren't you listening to a word Victoria just said?" Adalyn asks with a raised eyebrows and Elliot, who is confused by the change of topic didn't noticed that his words will be twisted by her. "Of course I do!" Elliot bellows. 'How dare she say that I ignore Victoria!' Elliot thinks in rage.

"Then believe her words, 'Victoria is fine.'" Adalyn reiterate what Victoria said earlier. To cover her hating feelings at her, Victoria made a surprise and sad look at Adalyn. Elliot with a face red due to his anger, tries his best to calm himself before muttering "I'll take some fresh air."

Leaving the two Ladies on their own, the meek and delicate appearance of Victoria suddenly disappear and is replaced with a hideous scowl instead. "What's the matter, Victoria?"  Adalyn eyes her cautiously, one thing she knows very well about Victoria is that she's very manipulative.

"Why won't you take Victoria to the ball, sister?" She asks pitifully but Adalyn only shakes her head in reply. "Does sister hate Victoria so much that sister don't know want to invite Victoria for the ball?"

"Victoria please don't spout nonsense." Adalyn scolds making Victoria tear up then without warning she grabs hold of Adalyn's hands in a tight embrace. "Victoria did not mean to make sister mad!"

Baffled by the surprise Adalyn couldn't push her away, "What do you think you're doing!?" With that final shout, Victoria uses her weight to overthrow the table along with Adalyn.

"Gyahh!" Victoria's loud cry resounds making Dylan and Elliot, who were just outside, immediately rush upstairs. "What happened!?" Dylan first asked the moment he opened the door.

There inside is a sobbing Victoria and a shocked Adalyn sitting on the floor, "Victoria!" Elliot roars at the sight of seeing his lover on the floor. In a flash he is already beside the bawling girl whose wrist is a little bit bruised.

"Brother and Elliot, you're both here." Victoria squeaks making Dylan also rush to her side, "Are you alright? What happened?" He asks gently like how he would with Adalyn.

"I'm alright brother, Victoria just have a small bruise no biggie!" She tries to smile but winces when she held up her bruised wrist. Dylan turns to Adalyn who is now standing up with her hands behind her back, "Adalyn care to explain what happened?" Dylan interrogates as if she was the one who did all these mess. Adalyn was about to explain her part until Victoria interrupts her.

"Please don't misunderstand what happened, brother! Victoria and sister were just talking but sister accidentally trips and sent the table flying. Don't worry sister, Victoria knows that sister didn't do it on purpose" Victoria defends but her words sounds more like she's the victim and Adalyn is the villain.

Elliot glares at his fiancee with disgust, "How dare you hurt Victoria!" Dylan immediately calms the furious Prince and faces his sister upset. "Adalyn please apologize to Victoria."

"What?" Adalyn asks in astonishment. 'They haven't even heard of my side of the story yet but why are they forcing me to apologize?'

"Victoria is very kind, I'm sure she'll let this event go if you apologize to her." Dylan presses, unaware that his words are hurting Adalyn deeply. "I'm sorry brother but I won't be apologizing for the mistakes I didn't do. Please believe me." Adalyn begs Dylan but he only shakes his head and looks at Adalyn straight in her eyes.

"Adalyn, just apologize. There's no need to create a drama and worsen your sisterhood with Victoria." Dylan demands and Adalyn can't do anything but flash one last sad smile at the group as she quickly turns away and walks out of the door.

A/N: Now officially creating a petition to protect Adalyn!!!

To join just subscribe😊