Chapter 19 - The Beach

It was Sunday. The skies were clear with no real look to end up stormy later. The air was cool.

"Finally! Time to relax for myself!" I sighed.

Knock

'Spoke too soon. Fuck.'

I lugged my way to the door and looked threw the peep hole.

Hikaru and Karou. Of course.

"Why? Why am I cursed with these two devils?" I mumbled before opening the door. "What do you want? It's Sunday!"

"Sorry. But..." Hikaru began.

"We wondered if you had anything planed for today?" Karou finished.

"No and I'm not spending it with you two spawns of Satan." I said bluntly.

"Oh come on!" They begged.

I glared at them and was about to close the door on their faces, but they stopped it with their feet, let themselves in and shoved me in my room.

"Now get dressed." They chanted from the hallway.

"I can just go back to sleep you know."

"And we can just enter and get you dressed for you." Hikaru replied with a smirk.

I felt my face go red but it quickly died down and was replaced with annoyance again.

"Bitch, if you as dare to try then I would like to let you know that any injuries caused due to that action, is entirely your fault." I threatened with a hiss.

I could practically hear them shiver with fear.

"What's with the language?" Karou asked with a shudder.

"Its 9am on a Sunday and you two are here. Of course I'm gonna be cranky and pissed." I growled.

They didn't reply and still refused to let me out. So I gave up and got dressed. I put on my black ripped shorts with chains attacked, black skull t-shirt and black leather jacket. I also put on my black leather boots with my thin black tights. I brushed my hair down and straightened it. Finally I shoved on my glasses because I couldn't be bothered with fiddling around with contacts that day.

"I'm dressed now let me out." I told them.

They backed away from the door and I opened it. When I exited, they looked at me, wide eyed and gaping mouths.

"What? You told me to get dressed." I questioned.

"Yeah, but we thought you'd dress a bit more happy." Karou admitted.

"And we didn't know you had glasses." Hikaru mentioned, his face slightly blushed pink.

I heard him mumbled something else but I wasn't sure what so just ignored it.

"Well, not everyone is as happy go-lucky as you rats." I spat.

"Well. Let's go then." He said awkwardly.

We walked downstairs and got into the car.

"Where are we going anyways?" I asked.

"Its a secret." Hikaru told me.

We then arrived at Haruhi's. I was told to stay in the car. They soon came back and threw Haruhi into the car as well.

"What the hell guys!" She yelled.

"So their kidnapping you too huh?" I questioned bluntly.

"Oh hey Kino. Yeah. You have any idea where they're taking us?" She asked me.