- What? What? What?

I asked and he chuckled.

- What? Why are you laughing?

I asked him but he just laughed it off.

- yah! Your old habits did not change huh? 

I asked. He always used to do this whenever we were in library or park or in sports period he always used to smile or laugh looking at me and when I asked him the reason he just shrugs it off. 

- So you do remember.

And like that we were comfortable and I sat on the couch and started talking about our past and present.

~

It's been an hour and me and Suho were still talking. He knew how to make me comfortable. We heard the door open and Taehyung stepped in. He was confused to see us talking.

- what are you doing here?

He asked pointing to Suho. 

- Well we were just talking.

I said.

- I never asked you.

Taehyung said and I scoffed. 

- Fine.  You guys speak. It was nice having a good time with you myeon I'll meet you tonight.

I said and smiled and took myself to the closet After some time I heard the closet  door open and a half naked Taehyung came in. I instantly looked down and started to find my clothes. I turned around to open the other door and saw Taehyung removing his pants.

I widen my eyes.

- YAH KIM TAEHYUNG.

I said and turned around. He scoffed.

- you pervert. I am wearing my boxers.

He said and I turned around to see him in boxers.  I made a poker face. He came near me and near and near and near.

- don't act like you never saw me naked kitten.

He said and my back hit the wardrobe door. He put his one hand on the door and the other on my waist as he leaned closer. I put my hands on his bare chest.

- I-I guess you can help me first with the clothes.

I said and he chuckled and pecked me.

- Let's do that first.

He said and we started to find the clothes.

~

After a while of trying the dresses Taehyung and I choose the dress.

It was a turquoise green long dress with sleeve less and it had a choker thing. I was glad as my back was not that much visible. I came out of the wardrobe and Taehyung was sitting on the bed. When he looked at me his jaw dropped and he smiled warmly and he gave me a thumbs up and said. 

- this is it.

He was going to wear turquoise green suit.

When he showed me his suit. I jumped happily and clapped my hands.

-Yay we matchy matchy.

I said and he chuckled.

______________________

Hey lovelies!!!

How are you?

What do you think? What will happen in the party? What do you think who will treat Miso better Taehyung  or Suho?

Well, please continue to  support me like this. And please do vote. DON'T be a silent  reader please leave your suggestion. There is nothing more than I love reading your comments.

Thank you. I purple you💜

 I purple you💜

Taehyung's suit

Taehyung's suit. Idk if it's matching or not Lol😅😅