"If me signing a prenup makes you more comfortable then I'll sign it."

"Baby I don't like the way you said that."

"Oh my god. How do you want me to say it? I understand why you want one. You want to protect what's your and who am I to tell you to not do that. I know this has nothing to do with you not trusting me. If you walked away and took everything I would be perfectly fine. That's what happens when you get with a boss and not a bum cupcake. You finally stopped undermining your worth, I'm proud of you."

He laughed. "You're annoying."

"Yup but you're stuck with me."

"Yeah I know."

"So about the wedding. Can you sing while I'm walking down the aisle?"

"Nigga no! I'm not working on my wedding day."

"Would it be considered working though?"

"Mya I'm not singing. I'll get you anybody you want just as long as it ain't me or Trey Songz."

"What the fuck would he even sing while I'm walking down? Oooo, I'ma get the king of R&B to sing."

"I just said I'm not doing it."

"Boy you is not the king, Jacquees is."

His mouth dropped open, then he picked up my hand and pulled my ring off. "We done. You would never be disrespectful like that."

I was cracking up. "I'm going to have him sing all of your songs at the reception."

"I won't be there."

"Yes you will!"

"That man ain't singing at my shit. That's my bro but hell naw."

"That's bold as hell. Y'all gone stop playing my nigga like he aint the goat out here."

"Yeah the wedding off for sure."

"I'm fucking with you. There is only one King and that's you daddy."

"Who the king?"

"You are Papi."

"That's right, and don't you ever forget."

"But seriously, what song do you want playing during our first dance."

"Lady in my Life."

"I should've known. But I want it to be sung live and I think the only person that can nail Michael besides you, is Usher. So I need you to get on the phone and ask him to do us this huge favor."

"I'll do it once we get back in Cali. You gotta remind me."

"I will. I contacted the designer for my dress, I'm excited about that. I can't wait to see everything when it all comes together."

"Me too. When we get back to Cali, we're picking out a house and planning this wedding. That's the only thing we're focusing on."