nct 127 ; reaction

Start from the beginning

"please step back!" Taeyong shouted.

"please!" Taeyong tried to search for you in the crowd but he wasn't able to find you. that's when Taeyong got onto his knees and begged the fans step away. the fans notice his action and quickly stepped back. Taeyong exhaled to see you safe and sound.

"im so sorry y/n" he embraced you.

———————————————————

———————————————————

johnny

"wanna get some ice cream?" Johnny glanced at you.

"of course!" you say which causes Johnny to chuckle.

Johnny and you were currently in his hometown, Chicago. this would be his only time to take you out on a date. so you and Johnny strolled through the park and admire the beauty of nature.

"Johnny I think your gaining some attention" you mumble as the both of you look over to see five girls talking and holding their phones up.

"we should go come on" Johnny took your hand and started to pull you.

"Johnny why don't you take a picture with them?" you suggested, Johnny gave you an uneasy look.

"but babe, this was suppose to be our date" Johnny says, you gave him a little chuckle.

"it's okay" you waved the five girls over, which they quickly obeyed. soon enough, more and more people came to take pictures with Johnny.

"alright alright everyone! that's enough" Johnny chuckled but no one listened. they tried to get really close to the both of you.

"step back please!" Johnny shouts, he quickly holds you tightly. again the fans paid attention to the idol then his words.

"enough!" Johnny snapped, the fans quickly stop moving around.

"you're invading our space, please just for once please leave us alone. all I wanted was a date with my lover" Johnny's voice quivered. that managed to back off the fans. Johnny took your arm and quickly rushed out of there.