Class 1-A

You woke up to the sound of your alarm and quickly got ready for the day. Your eyes swirled with an orchid purple as you lifted your goggles and clothes into the air and floated them to your bathroom.

Quirk: Gene Mutation

Color: Orchid (Purple)

Power: Telekinesis

This Quirk allows you to control objects with your mind. You can lift objects into the air and throw them around. The weight of the object can affect your body, if you are holding too much weight, your bones will slowly start to crack and then break.

You yawned as you reached over to turn your alarm off. You shut it off and rubbed your eyes, smacking your lips and sluggishly dragging yourself to your bathroom. You looked at your frizzy hair in the mirror and sighed. You took off your pajamas and put on your uniform for school. You brushed your hair as you were using your telekinesis to pack your things up in you bookbag and out in the kitchen. Since you knew your house inside and out, you could envision anything happening without making a spill or mess.

You slid your new goggles on your face, and smiled, posing like Present Mic and sticking your tongue out. You stopped playing around and turned to grab your bookbag. You threw it over your shoulder as you walked out to the kitchen where Yamato and Denji were eating breakfast. The two of them were ignoring the floating bowl of cereal behind them because after the tenth time of seeing it they figured out it was you.

You grabbed your bowl out of the air and deactivated your Quirk, eating your cereal. Denji turned to you with a big smile and Yamato jumped on his chair to look at you in the eyes. "Sis, are you really going to the U.A. school!?" He asked. "Hahah! You bet I am!" You smiled. "Sweet! I want to see you fight!" Denji blurted. Haruchi tip toed up to you with her stuffed All Might plush toy and sucked her thumb. "(Y/n)...will you show me the school when I'm older?"

You were shocked that she used your real name. The three of your siblings would call you sis because they admired you as a big sister figure. The three of them only say your real name when they are serious, or they want to get your attention. You knelt down to Haruchi and adjusted your goggles on your head, smiling big. "Of course, I will! I'll ask when I can bring you in!" Haruchi's face lit up with life and Yamato and Denji looked at each other before slamming the table with their fists. "Hey! We want to go to!" Yamato whined. "Yeah, I'm the one who got your letter for you!" Denji complained.

You stood back up and smiled at them, giggling. "Of course, I'll take all three of you, but it won't be any time soon." The three of their faces fell and you tried not to laugh. "What!?" Yamato whined. "No fair!" Denji growled. "So not cool." Haruchi pouted. "H-hey I just got into the school! You can't expect me to ask something that big right off the bat!" You explained. Yamato puffed his cheeks out and returned to eating, knowing you were right, but he didn't want to admit it. Denji, being the calm, smart boy he was, sat back down in his chair and nodded. "That makes sense, after all you did just get in." He remarked.

Haruchi hugged her All Might plushy and moaned. "Ok, but, promise me that you will do it as soon as you can!" "I promise!" You assured her, finishing your cereal and cleaning the bowl out. "Ok, I got to go now!" You walked towards the door and as soon as you touched the doorknob you heard your mother gasp. You looked over your shoulder to see your mother holding her heart, crying tears of joy. She cupped her mouth and Yamato gave her a napkin to blow her nose into.

"Honey...you look beautiful." She sobbed, grabbing the tissue and blowing her nose into it. Denji gave you a thumbs up and Haruchi waved goodbye as Yamato smiled and saluted you. A warm smile crept across your face and a tear slid down your cheek. "Thanks mom, I love you! I love you three as well! I promise to bring you to my school as soon as I can!" You swung the door open and closed it behind you, exhaling. You sniffled and wiped your face off, causing your eyes to swim with a white color as you flew off into the air.