Sacrifice

When you and Midoriya arrived on the scene, you could see the remains of the battle. More robot parts lay scattered on the ground and kids were destroying more of them. You and Midoriya stood next to each other, watching the kids fight gracefully. One boy shot a laser out of his stomach to destroy a foe and another one used his fast and quick explosions to overwhelm the robots. One boy was using his quick speed to slam his foot into the robots and the brown-haired girl Midoriya knew was running around, out of breath. Her cheeks started to reflect a tinted green color the more she ran around.

Midoriya searched for any remaining robots to smash but they were all destroyed. "This isn't good...I don't see any!" Midoriya cried out. "I don't either!" You looked for any remaining robots, but you didn't have any luck. The only ones you did see were either destroyed or in the process of being destroyed. You bit your lip and stomped your foot down, peeved. (Darn...I think we missed it!)

Then you felt something vibrate under your feet. You stared at Midoriya and he looked at you, gulping. "Huh? What was that?" Midoriya stood still and listened for it again. The second time you heard it you felt your whole body shake and everyone else did to. Everyone turned their heads to the sky and froze in fear. There was a huge robot, the size of a skyscraper, made of titanium steel walking towards you. With every step it took the earth shook under its weight. Some of the kids started to scream and run and you would have as well, if Midoriya wasn't frozen solid.

"Midoriya! We have to run!" You quickly shook him, seeing fear captivate his body into a state of paralysis. "Midoriya, come on!" You yelled, pulling on his arm. "You better run, kid!" You saw a black-haired boy with thick black glasses glaring at you. "What!?" "He's just a lost cause! You're going to get yourself killed if you don't run!" You growled at him and pulled Midoriya away from the robot, dragging him across the ground. "Come on!" You yelled at Midoriya, even though he was still frozen. The black-haired boy smacked his face and growled. "Why won't you listen to me!? You can't make it out alive with him!" He shouted.

You ignored him and dragged Midoriya away, but then you heard someone cry out. "H-help!" Your eyes landed on the brown-haired girl trapped under a rock, crying. "Urgh! I-I can't move!" The rock was bigger than her body and was most likely crushing her. There was no way she could make it out on her own and you knew that. You wheezed out a small gasp and your body jolted with a rush of adrenaline. "She needs help!" You screamed, dropping Midoriya without a second thought.

You ran towards her and the black-haired boy growled. "You fool! You'll die if you help her!" The robot was inching closer to the brown-haired girl and she whimpered in fear. You slid over to her and saw the rock was on top of her leg. (There's no time to think, only act!) "Hold still, I'll get you out!" Your eyes swirled a tan color around your pupil, and you smashed the rock to bits with your fist.

Quirk: Gene Mutation

Color: Tan (Brown)

Power: Strength

This Quirk makes you super strong, enough to lift an entire building with your pinky. However, if you wanted to do this you would have to use more than 50% of your power. In battles against other kids and in general you normally hold back to 10% so you don't destroy anything. A single blow from 25% power can blow a hole in someone's chest.

"There, run!" You screamed, seeing the robot getting uncomfortably close. "M-my leg!" She wheezed. Your body was doing everything in its power to get you to run, but you ignored its warnings. You seized her hand and shivered, scared for both of your lives. "Gurgh! Ok, hold on!" The robot's foot was hovering over your head casting a large shadow. The brown-haired girl didn't have to look to know what was there and you froze in fear. "Crap! I can't change my Quirk in time to run!"