Part 11

"She is asking for my mobile." Madhu tells Balraj outraged.  

"I want that." Dipali tells her with a shrug.  

"Give it to her." Balraj tells her angrily.  

"NO!" Madhu says tightening her hold on her phone.  

Balraj furiously walks towards her. "What did you say?"  

"I won't give it. RK gave this to me!" Madhu argues.  

"You have been using her clothes and things all these years and when it is your turn to give her something you say no?" Balraj asks her angrily.  

"That is her's. If Dipali wants it wait for it to come to India." Dadi tells them. 

"Give it here." Balraj says putting his hand in front of Madhu.  

"No." Madhu says furiously.  

"You dare deny me?" Balraj asks her furiously as he grabbed her arms and started crushing her bones.  

"RK gave me this." Madhu says as she flinched in pain. 

"RK! RK! RK! You are standing against me for that good for nothing dog?" Balraj asks her furiously as he pushed her away.  

"My RK is not good for nothing. He is better than all of you put together!" Madhu says furiously as angry tears stung her eyes.  

Balraj raises his hand to hit her when she menacingly growls at him, she actually growls and he stops in shock.  

"ENOUGH! Don't you two have any shame?" Dadi furiously asks Balraj and Dipali. "No one will take Madhu's phone. If anyone troubles her for it then they will have to answer to me!" Balraj and Dipali turn to look at Dadi, and Dadi throws in her trump card, "This house is mine and I decide things here."  

Balraj furiously looks at her, the only reason he tolerated Madhu in this house was because the house was in his mother's name. "You'll regret this." Balraj threatens Madhu and walks away.  

Madhu turns to look at Dipali and she was furiously shaking. Madhu whips around and runs from there holding her phone to her chest. The moment she was inside the safety of her room she burst into tears, she had never been so scared in her life, this is the first time she had back answered Papa. She wanted to call RK and unburden herself, she wanted him to tell her that no one will take her phone from her but she didn't call him because he will get upset and she didn't want him to be upset. 

Hearing her phone ringing, RK's customized ringtone she quickly takes the call.  

"Madhu... I felt like calling you suddenly. You busy?" RK tells her in a confused tone.