Part 9

Madhu patiently waits for RK at the gate. He had called her sometime back saying he had started from home. He should be here anytime now. She sees his car coming and starts smiling happily. Ever since she heard that they were going to Singapore she just couldn't control her joy. She has never been anywhere outside their state and RK was taking her outside the country. She loved to travel and see the world, without even telling him her wish he has started fulfilling it. He stops the car near her and she quickly gets in. "What are these?" RK asks as he maneuvered the car, seeing the file she was holding. "I checked online yesterday and brought everything we would need to apply for passport." Madhu excitedly tells him. "Passport... huh?" He was amazed that no one had caught him in his lie, not even Madhu only Bittuji seemed to have noticed it. "Why are you looking at me like that?" Madhu asks him. "What day is today, Madhu?" RK asks her. "Today?" Madhu thinks, "Yesterday was Saturday, so today would be Sunday." "Exactly." RK replies. Madhu looks at him confused then gasping she asks "Passport office opens on Sunday?" "Not that I know of." RK replies cheekily. "You lied?" Madhu asks shocked eyes going wide. "Yes. And did you really think I would decide on a honeymoon trip without talking to you first?" "So we are not going to Singapore?" Madhu asks unable to hide her disappointment. "Honestly, I haven't given much thought on honeymoon trip." RK tells her. Ever since he put the idea in her head she hasn't thought of anything else. "I never understood this concept of honeymoon trips." RK tells her disinterested. "Why?" Madhu asks sadly wondering whether they will ever go for honeymoon. "Yeah." RK says and turning to look at her asks "Why go to a new place when you are going to be spending the whole time in bed?" Madhu looks at him in wide eyed shock then turns crimson and quickly looks away. RK holds her hand and promises "Once the honeymoon phase is over I'll take you wherever you want. Till then I would only be taking you to bed." Madhu gasps and holds her breath as images started forming in her head about them in bed and she covers her face blushing as heat spread throughout body. "Actually you know what, Madhu?" RK asks thoughtfully, Madhu didn't ask him what knowing he would say it anyway and that he was going to say something outrageous. "I don't want the honeymoon phase to be over. And the way I feel for you I doubt it'll ever be over." "You'll kill me." Madhu says blushing as she felt her body and mind going out of her control. "I intend to, Madhubala." RK hotly whispers into her ears. 

"We are here." RK tells her as he drove to the underground parking of a huge building, and proceeds to park his car in an elite parking spot. He gets out and helps her out. "Where are we?" Madhu asks. "This is the private entrance, and that is the private elevator." RK explains to her. "Leave your folder in the car only. I'll give it to Bittuji he'll apply for your passport tomorrow." "I don't have to be there?" Madhu asks confused. "Don't think so. Last week he renewed my passport, I didn't have to be there. In case you are needed I'll take you." RK tells her. He pulls her close to him keeping his hand on her lower back and leads her inside. Seeing the security there Madhu nervously moves away from RK making him chuckle. Seeing RK the security gets up and wishes him. "Good morning, John. This is Madhubala, my fiance. And Madhu, this is John he is the security of this building. There is Rahil but I guess it is his day off today." RK introduces them and takes her up in the elevator. "Are we here to see someone?" Madhu asks him. RK shakes his head in no. "Then?" Madhu asks frowning. Reaching the top floor, he gets out and she follows him out. He steps in front of a door and takes out a key to unlock it. "Why are we here?" Madhu asks nervously. Suddenly he holds her by her waist and pulls her close to him, so close their nose were touching. "Because I am going to have my way with you." RK tells her. she knew he was joking but her whole body came awake hearing that. "You scared?" RK asks her. "No." Madhu breathlessly replies as she looked him in the eye. "Why?". "Because I trust you." Madhu replies making him smile. He opens the door wide and tells her with love, "Welcome home, Madhu."