Part 6

Madhu is happily running to her room when she dashes into dadi. "Slowly... slowly." Dadi says as she steadies her. "How was your date?" Dadi asks in a teasing tone. "Da-di!" Madhu says in an astonishing tone. "What? Tell me." "It was nice." Madhu says as she blushed, avoiding eye contact with her dadi. "Kiss-Viss?" Dadi asks excitedly. Hearing kiss, Madhu thinks of the kiss RK gave her just now and blushes even more. "Stop it, Dadi!" "Tell me... tell me." Dadi insists all the more excited. "Let me go, Dadi!" "Tell me then you can go." Dadi says latching on to her hand. "Daaaadi!" "Tell me!" "Yes." Madhu says as she hugged her dadi unable to look at her due to shyness. "How was it?" Dadi asks excitedly. "Nice." Madhu says blushing. "Where all and how many?" "Enough dadi!" Madhu says as she starts to go and Dadi holds her more tightly. "Tell me this and go." Dadi says cutely. "One." Madhu says as she blushed and touches her forehead where he had kissed. Dadi stops smiling and makes a disgusted face, "Forehead?" "Now let me go, Dadi." Madhu says blushing. "That is your big kiss?" Madhu looks at Dadi in shock seeing her making pissed off face. "I thought he was a hatta kata munda! Chee! Forehead? Your dadu was so romantic." Dadi says going all romantic. "Before marriage whenever he got me alone..." Madhu cuts her off in a panic, "YUCK DADI! I don't want to hear all that!" "Disgusting! He gives her a big kiss on the forehead and she is blushing like this! Why did I even bother sending them for a date?" Dadi wonders out loud as she walked away in disgust, "Wasting my time!" 

Later at night, Madhu was waiting for RK's call as she replayed their kiss in her mind. She hadn't thought of anything else since he kissed her. Her first kiss. She wondered whether it was his first kiss too. She had never asked him whether there was anyone in his life before her. It didn't matter to her; she just wanted to be the last girl in his life. She hears her phone ringing and she takes her battered down phone that has seen better days a decade ago. Maybe it was because she was thinking of the kiss that she was feeling so shy that she was tongue-tied. "Madhu?" she hears his voice over the phone. She again tries to reply but her shyness was stopping her. "You there?" RK asks when she doesn't reply. Seeing her anklets lying on the bed she takes it and shakes it near the mic area of the phone. She hears RK chuckling. "Won't talk?" he asks her. She shakes her anklet twice to mean no. "Because you are shy?" she shakes her anklet once to mean yes. "Madhuuuuuu" RK sighs as he falls on the bed. "If this is your condition, then what are you going to do when I really kiss you?" RK asks making her gasps. RK chuckles hearing her gasps and adds, "Not to forget, many more things that we would be doing after marriage." Madhu stops breathing thinking about what he had just said. She knew that they would be intimate after marriage, but him saying that, and the fact that he did think about it just made her crimson red and made her feel hot. "Madhu? You there?" RK asks and she just blushes as her hand refused to move to her will to shake the anklets. Again he chuckles as he asks, "Now even your anklets are shy?" when she doesn't reply he says, "Your anklets and your shyness, they drive me crazy. And now both are there." Covering her face with her free hand Madhu falls on to her pillow as she blushed. "How I wish I could see you now." RK says sighing. "The way you smile and the way you go pink, specially your cheeks. It can drive saints to naughty thoughts." Madhu just continued to blush. "You won't say anything, Madhu?" RK asks her. when she doesn't reply he says, "Then I guess I will just hang up." Fearing he was going to hang up she shakes her anklets twice. "Knew you would say no." RK says grinning. RK talks to her for some more time and decides to call it night. "Madhu, tomorrow I have to wake up at 5 to go to Pune for that meeting I told you about. So I will go to bed now. I hope I will wake up, I am feeling so tired." RK tells her. "I will wake you up." Madhu finally says. "Aaaah... I thought I would have to go to bed without hearing your voice." RK says happy making her blush again. "It's okay, Madhu. I have kept the alarm." RK tells her and he soon hangs up.  

At 5 o'clock Madhu calls RK. And RK picks up the call on the second ring, "Good Morning, Madhu." "Good Morning. Are you awake?" "I just heard the alarm and had put it on snooze and was about to sleep again." RK tells her. "Good thing you called, otherwise I would have been late as I would have kept putting the alarm on snooze." "Do you want to sleep for 10 more minutes? I can call you after 10 minutes." Madhu tells him. "There is no need for that. The moment I saw Madhu calling, I came awake completely." RK tells her making her smile happily. "Now you go to sleep. I am going to get ready." RK tells her. "Okay. Message me when you reach Pune." Madhu tells him. "Okie will do." RK says and hangs up the call.