Part 7

RK parks the car near Madhu's house and he gets out closing the door quietly. He walks to the wall and looks up wondering how to climb. "Are you sure about this?" Bittuji asks as he stood near him frowning. "Yes." RK replies confidently. "You are crazy!" Bittuji says shaking his head. "And what are you?" RK asks as he continued to look at the wall. "A bloody fool!" Bittuji replies. RK chuckles, "I called you as I just wanted to know how to climb the wall." "And that is what I do every day! Climbing the wall! I enter my house like that." Bittuji replies sarcastically. "You didn't have to come!" RK says looking at him. "Someone needs to know where they will bury your dead body!" Bittuji replies. "They are not going to kill me!" RK says rolling his eyes. "You sneak in like a thief they will shoot you first and then check who you are!" Bittuji says pissed. RK sighs, "Okay, I step here," he says as he pointed at a protruding area of the wall below "but I need a boost up to step on this one." He says as he pointed at another protruding area way on the top. "From there I can swing on to the top and enter." "And how will you come back?" Bittuji asks. "I will manage that." RK replies confidently. "Okay, I will step on the car to move higher." RK says. "NOOO" Bittuji screams as he falls on the car bonnet like a mother hen with his arms spread wide apart so RK has no place to step on the car. "What a drama queen you are?" RK says disgusted, "Fine, I will step on the tyre!" "NOOO!!! You step on my shoulders!" Bittuji says. "What? NO!" "Come on! I won't let you step on the car!" Bittuji says stubbornly. "Did you forget the price of this car?" "You made me get this!" RK reminds him. "You are an CEO! You need these kind of cars! And don't forget you happen to LOVE the car!" "I need to see, Madhu!" RK simply says. "Step on my shoulders!" Bittuji says as he bends down in front of RK. "You sure?" RK asks knowing there is no other way, other than stepping on the car. "Better me than the car!" Bittuji says. "Fine!" RK replies. "Come closer!" Bittuji moves closer to him. RK steps on the lower area and then puts his other foot on Bittuji. "You could have at least removed your shoes!" Bittuji stammers as he tries to stand up with RK's foot on him. RK leans up and tries to hang on to the wall. "OUCH!" "What happened?" Bittuji asks as he tried to look up. "Don't dance around!" RK says as he put his other foot up to the upper area and then quickly swings on to the top and straddles the wall. "I think I cut my hand!" RK says as he looked at his palm. "You are going in to die and you are worried about a cut on your hand?" RK smiles at him. "What are you going to do now?" Bittuji asks. RK looks around and sees that he can climb on to the terrace from the wall. "I will climb on to the terrace. Thanks Bittuji." RK tells him gratefully. "Come back fast. If someone sees me here then they would think that I am some thief." Bittuji says worriedly. "A thief in an Audi?" RK asks with one eye brow raised. "Just come back fast." Bittuji says irritated. "You sit inside the car. I will come back fast. And please don't call me and let the whole world know about my presence here. I will come back fast." RK tells him. Then he stands on the wall and starts to climb to the terrace. 

Madhu was waiting for RK's call, it was way past the time he calls her and she was getting worried. She had no balance on her mobile and she was contemplating on going to the living room and calling him from landline when he calls her. "RK, where were you? Did you have work at office?" Madhu asks as she picked the call. "Madhu, you have a roof right?" RK asks ignoring her questions. "Yes, it is upstairs." Madhu replies. "Upstairs? Wow Madhu! My roof is in my basement!" RK teases her. Madhu closes her eyes embarrassed. "Go to your roof." RK tells her. "Why?" Madhu asks frowning. "It's full moon and I am looking at the moon. So I thought we could look together." RK tells her. "I can see the moon from my room." Madhu says as she rushes to the window. "Not the same like looking from the roof!" RK tells her. "Okay I will go now." Madhu tells him. 

RK stood there as he waited for her to come up. Suddenly the lights come on he starts panicking. She is going to get me killed! If someone sees me standing here then both of us will be in trouble. He looks for a place to hide when he hears the sound of her anklets. It sounded like she was running and he stood there mesmerized hearing the sound of her anklets. He hears the door to the terrace open and she comes in running. "I am here." She says onto the phone as she looked up at the sky for the moon. "So am I." RK cuts the call and tells her. Madhu quickly looks around and stops seeing him in shock. Then her face breaks out into a surprised and shocked smile. She looked as if Christmas had come early. She runs to him and stops just a step away from him as she looked at him in pure joy. RK smile seeing her joyous smile and shinning eyes. Then they hug.