I bit down on my mark. Until he bled. I could taste the sweet but tangy blood. I pulled back and looked at what I had done. I likey. I threw off my bottoms and ripped at his bottoms. Seeing that he was wearing boxers. I straddled him again. And I started to rock my hips. I threw my head back and moaned. Pleasure ran up and down my body. I moaned loud and clear. It felt so fucking good. Even with the boxers he felt so big!

I rolled my eyes behind my head. I felt his lips on my neck. He was biting at his mark. It felt so damn good!

"Use me baby girl, use me for your pleasure", he whispered against my neck. I moaned loudly at his words. I felt his rip at my nightgown. The cold air hit my breasts. Making them harden. I heard him groan when I thrust my hips harder against his cock. I felt his hands play with my nipples. "So beautiful baby girl, so beautiful", he whispered. He then swooped down and stuck one in his mouth. Making me throw my head back and moan loudly. God this felt good! But I needed more. More! I gripped onto his boxers and ripped them off. Making me see a cock for the first time. But to say, DAMN! He's huge! I could feel my mouth fill up with Saliva. I bit my lip. I saw him thrust his hips up into the air. "This is all yours baby girl, all yours", he whimpered. I could feel myself clench. Oh god! I need more! I threw off my panties and threw them behind me. I sat down on his lap. My arms wrapped around his back. I rolled my hips against his. Feeling his cock rub against me. I moaned into his neck. Oh fuck! Klaus!

I scratched against his back. I felt his wrap his arms around my back. He thrust himself against me.

But that was before I felt myself get flipped over. He was leaning against me. His hands pinning mine to the bed. His eyes glowing beautifully into mine. He was beautiful like this.

But he didn't touch me. He was still. I was confused. "Nik?", i said confused. He seemed to snap out of it. He looked down at me with his now beautiful blue eyes. He looked hurt. "Did I hurt you baby girl?", he asked me while getting up. But I wrapped my legs around his hips. I wrapped my arms around his back. "You didn't hurt me, but I need you right now, please nik, I need you", I begged him.

He looked me over before placing his lips on mine. I thread my fingers through his hair. Gently pulling at his hair. His hips rolling into mine harder and harder. Making me pull away from the kiss and roll my head back against the pillow. I moaned loudly. "Klaus!", I yelled his name. I felt his lips suck and kiss against my neck. Where his mark laid. "That's it baby girl, moan my name, feel how good I'm making you feel", he purred against my neck. I shivered in pleasure.

I wrapped my feet against his bum, bringing him closer to me. So good! So so good!

He continued to roll his hips into mine. I could hear his groans and moans against my neck. I couldn't help but scream when his thumb found my clit, rubbing it fast in circles. I wiggles around when I felt my release coming. I rolled my hips harder against his. Harder and harder. I rolled my eyes behind my head and screamed his name. "Klaus!", I yelled as I bit into his neck. Marking him once more. And that was it for him. Me biting him made him cum all over us. He roared and His teeth and fangs found my neck. Biting hard. I screamed again, but not in pain, but in pleasure.

He rolled off of me. But bringing me close to him. I breathed heavily. That was hot. I could feel his sticky cum all over me. But I loved it, and it smelled heavenly.

I rubbed circles into the skin of his chest. I looked at his tattoo. It was beautiful. I kissed the ink covered skin. I then laid my head against his chest. Hearing his heartbeat. "That was amazing", I whispered. I felt his rub his hands on my lower back. I felt him kiss the top of my head. "You were amazing". He whispered to me. I smiled against his chest. "I love you nik". I whispered to him. He pulled me close to him. His face nuzzling against my freshly made mark. He purred softly. "I love you, my beautiful mate", he whispered against my neck.

But as I laid there. I was thinking. Why won't they go all the way with me?

But I soon snapped out of it. When he said something. "Pennie for your thoughts", he asked me softly. So I took most of my courage. "Why won't you go all the way with me?", I asked him.

It took a few moments before he said anything. He sighed, and kissed the top of my head before saying anything. "Just doing this with you, almost made me lose control, imagine if we went all the way, I could lose control and possibly hurt you and I hate myself if I ever hurt you, believe me, I want too, you make it so hard not to, with your scent, Just the way you move, and just you being you, I want to complete the mating bond, but I'm so afraid that I'll hurt you, I have to find enough control to lay with you, but never think I don't want to be with you like that, because believe me, with you covered in my cum, makes me want all of you, be inside of you", he said, the last part he was growling through his teeth. I bit my lip when I felt myself become wet again.

I got up and straddled him again. I saw his golden eyes looking into my blue eyes. "Then we'll just have to do the second best thing", I growled lowly. I bent down and bit into his neck.

Starting something that I would enjoy very much.

And it lasted all night. And believe me. It was amazing.

It's called fate Derek Hale and mikaelson LS On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara