Nightmare or Dream?

Yaoyorozu POV
I see in front of me two figures,
A female and a male.
I also see a smaller figure walking in the middle of then.
They're all walking towards me.
Everything else is white, it's like in a white box.
There's no voices. But as they come closer I notice the smaller figure. I can make out a face.
The smaller figure was a little girl with different color eyes, and black hair. I look at her eyes and realized one of her eyes were torques,
"Just like Todoroki'!" I think to myself. As I look at the figures next to the little girl I see a man with red and white hair. I gasped,
"What is this?! Is this my future?!" I look at the other figure and notice it's me.
"What is this?! Is this my future?! Me?! Having a child?!"
Everything starts to slowly fade away the figures begin walking away.
"Wait! Please! I have so much to ask!" I cried, as I run up to the figures and they slowly begin fading away.
"Please! Todoroki!" As I keep running up to them, they keep getting further and further away.
"Todoroki!" I scream one last time before everything faded into black. Resulting in me falling down right into darkness......

I wake up. I'm not covered with sweat though, I turn next to me and Todoroki is still asleep. But I can't go back to sleep, I just can't. That dream was way too much. I can't get that image out of my head.
"A child?! My child?! Todoroki and I?!" I think to myself. I would like to stay with Todoroki forever. But a child?! That's all too soon! But my mind stops when I start to smell good food. I get up, hoping not to wake up Todoroki. I walked down the haul and into the kitchen, where I found Natsuo cooking breakfast. His eyes met with mine.
"Oh hey! Your awake I was just making breakfast for your guys." He said with smile and continues cookings. I sit on a chair near him and watch him cook.
"Is alright if I sit here and watch you cook?" I asked though I must sound creepy asking.
"Oh yeah sure." He says again with a smile.
"Gosh my brother sleeps so much." Natsuo complains.
"I mean I can't even wake him up! He gets all mad too! But than he gets up so late!" Natsuo explains to me.
"Really? At school though he never seems like the guy to sleep so much." I say,
"Yeah probably cause he's at school with you, he talks about you a lot." Natsuo says, I feel embarrassed by that, but at the same time I find it cute.
"Todoroki is a great person." I said,
"I'm glad my brother found someone meant for him." Natsuo said with a smirk.
"By the way, why do you call him Todoroki? Why not by his first name?" Natsuo asked.
Up until now I've never thought about that, "Why don't we call each other by first name?" I asked myself. Maybe cause we don't want our relationship getting out?
"I've never thought of it before, but I'm not sure if Todoroki mention this to you before or not but, we want our relationship to be a secret from others for many reasons, so calling each other by first name may bring up conflict." I explained,
Natsuo nods.
"Shoto never had any interest in love before so finding out that he fell in love so quick I was surprised." Natsuo said with shrug. He continues
"Still, I'm happy for him. He never opens up to anyone, our family has dark past, and the fact he's opening up is amazing." Natsuo says, I laugh it off even though it does mean a lot to me. But as my laughter fades away that dream comes back into my mind, my stomach aches,
"Was that a dream or a nightmare?!"