What you have been through .

Yaoyorozu POV
I followed Mr. Aizawa,
Todoroki lives kinda closed by, so it was faster to run than drive.
I kept running, not once did I get exhausted. My mind was just thinking about Todoroki.
"Is he ok?! Oh gosh!!!! Where is he?!!"
Mr. Aizawa looks backs and realizing I'm following him.
"Yaoyorozu?! What are doing?! Run back!" He says.
"I'm sorry Mr. Aizawa! But I can't just sit! I have to see if he ok! Because I-" I caught myself before I slip and said something else....... Mr. Aizawa sighs,
"Fine. Do what you must. Just don't get in the way." He says and keeps running.
We finally make it to the dark shady alleyway, Mr. Aizawa puts his hand up stopping me from running, He gives me the quiet signal, we walk slowly through the dark alleyway.
I looked around, everything is so creepy. I look and notice a dumpster.
"Mr. Aizawa! What if he-?" I point at the dumpster,
Mr. Aizawa runs up and pulls the dumpster roof up, but he wasn't in there.
I look around and notice a body leaning on the side of the dumpster.
"Mr. Aizawa!" I said and turned away as I pointed at the body.
My guts are telling me it's him. But I'm too afraid to look.
I hear Mr. Aizawa lean down, I take peek and see Todoroki.
He's completely bloody. He's passed out leaning on his side. I fear the worse...
"Is he dead?" I asked.
"No just out cold." Mr. Aizawa and grabs his phone and calls the ambulance.
"They'll be here soon. Yaoyorozu make some bandages." He says. I begin creating bandages and start wrapping Todoroki with them.
His body is cold like if he's dead. But he's still breathing.
I start to feel relief knowing he's not dead.
The ambulance came, and took him to the local hospital.
Mr. Aizawa and I walk back to school. Before we got to school Mr. Aizawa stoped.
"Yaoyorozu. I apologize for what happened today. I've should've notice sooner." Mr. Aizawa says,
"Oh! No worries! I don't think anyone saw it coming." I said trying to lighten the situation. Mr. Aizawa nods than says,
"Oh and by the way, since when did you have romantic feelings for Todoroki?"
"Ahh! Oh! Um! It's not like that!" I said completely embarrassed, my face super warm.
"Anyways, take the rest of the day off, the rest of class A is doing that too so go join them."
He says and continues walking back UA.

: Time Travel a Bit:

It's the next day now, I can't get Todoroki out of my mind. I'm just so worried,
"Will he go into another coma again?!" I start fearing the worse outcomes, until I just think why not visit the hospital to check in on him. I get up from my bed. And get changed.
Luckily it's the weekend so I don't have to give a notice to school, that I won't be attending school that day to see him.
I walked to the hospital.
I've finally made it the hospital, and now get to check in on Todoroki.
I've finally made it to his room.
I slide open the door,
"Umm, Todoroki?" I said and looked around, I see Todoroki lying on his scrolling through his phone.
"Yeah? Oh?! Yaoyorozu!" He said, realizing it was me.
"Thank goodness! Your okay!" I said as I ran up to hug him.
"I'm sorry, if that freaked confused you. You must have been so confused." He said as he hugs me,
"No need to be sorry. You did nothing wrong." I said and kept my arms wrapped him as he did as well.
"I've should've been stronger. Then none of this would have happened. I'm so sorry Yaoyorozu." Todoroki said,
"Stop apologizing! You did nothing wrong." I said with giggle,
"I'm just happy, that your still here!" I said, Todoroki smirked and moved over to let me sit next to him on the hospital bed.
"Here, sit. I want to know everything that happened during the time I was gone." He said, I sit next to him, he wrapped his arm around him, I blushed and leaned my head on his shoulder.
"Well....."

:Time Travel a Bit:

"And than she kissed me! In front of everyone!" I said, Todoroki eyes widen.
"Your serious?" He asked completely in shocked.
"Why would I be lying?" I asked him,
"This is horrible! What's going to happen when I come back to school?!" He said putting on his face, completely embarrassed.
"Look everyone knew it wasn't you. So don't worry." I said trying to calm him down,
"You sure?" He asked.
"Sure am!" I said,
He sighed and than smiled,
"Well that's good." He said with a smile. I smirked.
"So how long will you be in here for?" I asked,
"Doctors said a few days. Until I can feel the parts where that freak stab me again." He said,
"Wanna watch something? I got a tv." He asked,
"Sure." I asked, realizing I don't know what to watch with him.
He plays the news.
"Endeavor just saved 15 people from a kidnaping!"
I look at him, he looks the other way, pissed off.
"You never had the best relationship with your dad huh?" I asked,
"Never. And never will." He said in an angry tone. I try to change the subject. But nothing comes to mind, so we both sit there in silent watching TV, his arm wrapped around me. As we both lay on the hospital bed. I start to feel tried. My eyes begin shutting.

Todoroki POV
Yaoyorozu fell asleep. I can't move. I stay frozen to make sure Yaoyorozu feels the most comfortable.
"What the hell has gotten into me!" My thoughts begin spilling out in my head. I feel so cheesy saying all of this. But I have to make sure Yaoyorozu is the most comfortable! As I just stare at her, I begin thinking about all the thing she probably went through since we've been together.
"Yaoyorozu I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything you went through." I said out loud though I know she can't hear me. I feel horrible for everything that's happen over time, ever since the beginning. I can't even imagine how worried she gets for me. It's probably a lot for her. Even through all of that. She is still here next to me. I don't how she does it.
"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Everything you went through, must have been hell. But thank you, Yaoyorozu for everything." I said aloud again. Until I hear a voice.
"Todoroki. There's no need to be sorry. Your still here, and that's all that matters." She says with a smile as she leans in.
We both lay in that hospital bed, in silence but still happy with each other company.