You and Yaoyorozu....

Ashido POV
"Uhhhhh!" I said to Hagakure on the phone with disappointment, "I know I'm sorry she just wouldn't say it!" Hagakure says in anger, "My turn tomorrow with Todoroki." I said to Hagakure, I hope he'll tell me. Probably not but I'll try!
:Time Travel a bit:
"Here's your chance Mina! Todoroki walking by himself! Go! Go!" Hagakure said shaking me, I get up and run down the haul, until I meet up with him as he continues to walk down to the door to leave the building. "Todoroki wait up!" I said racing up from behind him. He looks back, with zero emotion as always, "Ashido? What do you want?" He says seeming a bit annoyed, "Oh! I just wanting to ask you some questions that's all!" I say with smile. "Mhm, What is it?" He says with a plain face, "I'll tell you once we start walking, I don't anyone in here to hear what I'm gonna ask!" I said with wink, He nods and begin walking, I Follow. We begin walking outside of the school along the fence, "So what is it?" He says. I smile and reply, "I wanted to ask you about Yaoyorozu...." His face expression changes to a more fearful face, "Are you two a thing or what?" I said we a smirk and my hands at my hip, "Yaoyorozu and I.... we're nothing more than friends." He says and shakes his head as he walks away from, "Now, is that all, if so I'm going to leave." I nod, "Ok... if you say," I said with my hands on my hips as I turn the opposite way and head home.
"I saw them together! Why won't they admit it!"