Prefect future.

Yaoyorozu POV
The awkwardness finally fades away, once we finish eating. We get up from the table and continue to walk around the mall. Todoroki and I keep popping jokes back and fourth, at even the smallest of things, we can't stop laughing. We walk up to this book store, a different one from the one I was at before,
"Can we go inside of this store?" I ask Todoroki, "Sure." He says and opens the door for me, I walk inside and he follows. He stops to shift his scarf,

I begin to feel my cheeks get warm, "He really handsome

I begin to feel my cheeks get warm, "He really handsome......" I brush those thoughts out of my mind, I don't want to make things awkward again like earlier.
But I can't stop looking at him.......
Todoroki still trying to shift his scarf to make it comfortable, I hear behind me girls whispering,
"Wow that boy there is super hot!"
"Now that's who I want to marry."
"Shhh!! Be quiet I think he can hear you, but your right he super hot."
I feel my heart pounding. I put my hand on chest. For some reason I have this feeling like, I want to punch them so bad in the face even though they're just talking about Todoroki,
"Yaoyorozu?!!! What are you thinking?!! No! Calm down!" I had to say to myself, I begin to think,
"What if they're is someone out there. Better than me, that Todoroki might like more?"
I shake my head, "Stop this awful idea!" I said to myself, Todoroki finished adjusting his scarf, and came up to me, "Let's go." He says and begins to walk around the book store, I follow and than pause at the section I want to check out, now Todoroki follows me,
"Have you ever this book Yaoyorozu, the cover looks cool." He asks, I look at the book, I take a moment to try to remember if I have, "I don't think so.... hmmm I've read so many books I sometimes forget." I said with giggle, he smirks and puts the book back, he begins looking through other book he finds. I look for material books for my quirk, Todoroki looks and finds a couch in the back of the store, "Hey Yaoyorozu, I'm going to kinda look through these books over there on the couch. You can come when you find some books." He says, "Ok, I'll be right there." I said and watch as Todoroki leaves to go sit on the couch. I scroll through more books until I find three really good books, I stack them in my hand and walk over to where Todoroki is sitting.
When I walk up, Todoroki had folded his arms and is leaning on one side of the couch, asleep, with a book next to him. I pause and just look at him, I feel my cheeks get warm, my heart is pounding, "He really is so handsome." I said to myself, I sit next to him and scroll through the books I found, but I can't stop glancing at him, "What is this feeling? Why can't I stop looking at him?" I try to read my book without glancing at him, but I can't, I just keep looking at him, it's so hard not too. He still asleep, I don't anything going to wake him up soon, I come close to him, and kiss him on cheek. I back up, he's still asleep, I put my hand on my chest, "He's never going to know about that!" I said to myself, I smirk and begin to scroll through my book, only now I'm no longer glancing at him, I'm just smiling while scrolling through my book.
I've already finished one book and Todoroki is still asleep, he hasn't move at all, he has been asleep for a while, I check the time 6:05. We've been here for a long time, I think to myself, but we don't have leave anytime soon. I begin to read my second book.
:Time Travel a Bit:
Im half way through my second book, and Todoroki wakes up, he's seems shocks, he turns and looks at me, "Yaoyorozu? How long have I been asleep for?"
He asks I check the time, "About an 2 hours or so." He seems shock, "Really? Sorry, I've been so tired lately." He apologizes to me, "Todoroki it's fine! I'm glad your now better, it's not good to be tired." I said with smile, he smirks and then puts his hand on cheek, he leans in my gives me a kiss on the cheek, he backs up and smiles than gets up to put away the book he found. My face is probably so red, I get up too and also go to put away my book. As we leave the book store, return to the locker room to the flowers, it's already night time outside, the stars lit up the sky.
Todoroki offers me his hand and we hold hands, as he walks me home, we begin talking about what's it gonna be like to become heroes, as we walk by these apartments, Todoroki says, "Man, it would be nice to have my own house, I could control who comes in and out, decorate it my style, that would be the prefect future, and also not having my father living there." I giggle at the final statement Todoroki said, I feel my mouth opening and my mouth running uncontrollably, "I could be apart of that future, if you call that a prefect future." I said I cover my mouth and felt my cheeks get warm, he look over shocked, then smiled, "Of course that would be a prefect future with you in it." He said smiled and kissed me on the forehead.