Pay Attention! Stop Playing Around!

Edited 

Kylie P.O.V.

'Beep' 'Beep' you know I never miss this sound when I was in New York "shut up you devil box" I said I hit the off button on my phone I look at Lucy who is holding like a damn pillow. "Lucy come on we have school we need to get ready" I said shaking her Alec came running in "lets go people time for school we have to get going" said Alec. I look at him with my best death stare oh how I hate morning people "shut him up why is he so happy in the morning its like what 6 in the morning its to early for this" said Lucy sitting up I shook my head getting up to go to the bathroom to relieve myself and brush my teeth. "Lucy come in and brush your teeth now you have to get ready" I said with a teeth brush still in my mouth. She got up an came to the bathroom to brush her teeth I walk out the bathroom to find Alec on his phone "I need to change  can you please step out" I ask "sure" said Alec still glue to his phone I roll my eyes I change into the joggers and the crop top Alec laid out for me two days earlier. "Ok you come back in" I said "hm yeah you look cute" said Alec "what the hell are you doing on your phone" I ask "oh Jay text me good morning" said Alec I roll my eye "Lucy come on hurry up an get change I'll ask Slade to stop at Starbucks for us" I said. Like a rode runner she came out of the bathroom got her clothes then ran right back to the bathroom to change. "You good" said Alec Lucy nod I grab my bag and phone to text Slade to get us some Starbucks "alright Lucy its done let's go already" I said  she nod. She grab her bag an we all walk down the stairs going straight to the kitchen Dad left us some blood in to go cups. You got to love my dad we walk out the house to the Audi "how did you guys sleep" I ask "good I love you as a pillow" said Lucy when she said used me as a pillow she really used me like a pillow I couldn't move sometimes "I slept good Jay and I talk all night until we both fell asleep on the phone" said Alec "aww how cute" I said smiling "I know right" said Alec. We pull up in front of the school I park the car right next to Slade's car which he was leaning against with Tyler "they do know that there not in a Calvin Klein photo shoot" said Lucy "yeah I think they are doing it for show" I said laughing. We get out of the car "hey who are you trying to impress because I know damn well it ain't me" I said "well good morning to you too" said Tyler "look like someone got off on the wrong side of the bed" I said "I just need my loving from my girl" said Tyler Lucy walk up to him "I was promise Starbucks if I got out of bed and hurry so where is my prize" said Lucy. Slade walk to the drivers side and pull out our drinks "I love the smell of a Caramel Frappuccino" said Lucy "I love a good Caffe Vanilla its so good babe your amazing" I said giving Slade a kiss "ice americano isn't the same as it is Romania but this will do" said Alec he just has the best way to ruin Starbucks for me doesn't he "how you sleep" I ask "ok it could've been better if you were there how'd you sleep" ask Slade "ok Lucy wouldn't let me move around I stood still the whole night" I said "I don't know what she's talking about I slept great" said Lucy "I would punch you if you weren't pregnant" I said shaking my fist at her. We all laugh I lean on Slade "thank you for the coffee it means a lot I need it" I said "you're welcome come over after school and you'll sleep great" said Slade "hm ok" I said Slade smile so big I feel like NASA saw it "the bell is going to ring soon we should get inside" said Lucy "do we have too" said Tyler "yes if you want to graduate then you must go to school" said Lucy Tyler pout I pinch his cheek "come on I'll help with the work just bring it to the library I got nothing to do I need to work my brain a little" I said smiling. We all walk to the school we said our goodbyes Slade walk Alec and I to the library more like me "we'll as much as I like being the third wheel I have to go" said Alec "I'll be there in the library in a minute" I said "you'll come over later right" ask Slade "yes I'll see you at lunch now go to class" I said pushing him "but you're already teaching me something" said Slade "and what is that" I said he grab me by the waist "chemistry" whisper Slade I push away "eww you're so corny I hate it" I said he gave me a kiss on the lips and went to class.  I walk into the library to find Alec behind the desk "Ms. Baker said there's nothing for us to do right now to just chill" said Alec "good to know I need to study then" I said "what do you need to study you really don't have any classes" said Alec "I do have some I just don't need to go to class and learn when I already know this stuff" I said "an how is that" ask Alec "I used to help my brother with his homework so its boring to learn it over again" I said walking to the back where its always quite and no one ever bothers you. I went to the cabinet with all the computer grab one and sat back down to get some of this work done.