Jesse's Girl Is...

Edited

Kylie P.O.V.

As we wait for this slow sloth of a brother to bring me I mean us food I'm hungry ok I can careless at this point I need food in my system. "Food delivery service is here" said Jesse "set the food down slowly and back away I am hungry and I will bite your hand off" I said he back away slowly we ran to the box of pizza he even gots us garlic knots and baked ziti you know I love my baked ziti "how was the flight" ask Jesse "it was good" said Lucy "I thought Dad, Tyler, and Slade were coming oh no is he doing it again" ask Jesse "Yup it was there fault we tired to warn them, but it didn't work" I said "don't talk with you're mouth full" said Jesse I stuck my tongue out "what are you five" ask Jesse I shrug "I'm cooking dinner tonight for you guys to meet my girlfriend" said Jesse "hm I see it better be good food just saying" I said everyone nod "when is she coming over" ask Alec "around 7 she's bring her friend the one I told Kylie I found for you unless you don't know want him to come" said Jesse "no its your night I rather not" said Alec I look at him I see ok someone does like Jay yup I am already planning their wedding. "Oh ok I'll call her and tell not to bring him" said Jesse he walk away to call his girlfriend Dad and the boys came out "you promise you wouldn't leave me alone with him" said Slade "you did this to your self I couldn't do anything for you" I said getting another slice of pizza. Jesse came back "hey papa how are you" ask Jesse yeah Jesse like to call dad papa for some reason "hi good" said Dad "hey guys are you guys ok" ask Jesse giving the boys a man hug you know the whole grab the hand bring it to each other and pat each other back man hug. "Good man heard you got a girlfriend that Kylie, lucy, and Alec already have a plan on how they are going to approach her" said Tyler "big mouth you ass" I said throwing pizza at him he caught it before it fell to the floor "hey you can't throw perfectly good pizza at me" said Tyler I roll my eyes "what is she like anyways" I ask "how much time do you have" ask Jesse oh good lord "well she is gorgeous when she smile her eyes smile too its so beautiful, when she puts her hair up ugh it just ugh I can't even describe her you just have to wait, and see" said Jesse "aww Jesse really like this girl I don't like it" I said laughing "only you" said Jesse. I went to my room to lay down while I wait for Jesse's girlfriend to come Slade enter the room "hey why are you in here everyone is out there having fun" said Slade "I'm just tired I want to take a short nap before she gets here I'm still a little tired" I said "oh ok want to cuddle" ask Slade "yes please" I said opening my arms for him and putting my glasses on the night stand "you're such a baby you're lucky I love you" said Slade I smile.

Slade P.OV.

I watch Kylie drift off to sleep 'you sound like a stalker you know that I watch her go to sleep before I take her to my lair where I kill her' said Ryder 'you have a sick mind you know that' I said 'hey your the one thinking it so your the one with a sick mind' said Ryder he has a point there. I turn on the tv to watch something since I'm not tired Lucy enter the room like she was on a mission "she sleeping damn it" said Lucy "whats the problem" I ask "I wanted her opinion on my outfit for tonight can you help me instead I'll bring Alec and Tyler too, because Alec is better at being honest" said Lucy she walks out Tyler and Alec came in "aww she's so cute when she sleeps I hate it" said Alec I think he needs help "alright are you guys ready" ask Lucy "yeah" I said. And the modeling show begins oh help us all. She came in a sweater dress I think thats what it was "no" I said everyone agree "fine" said Lucy she came back with again I think leggings and a flowy shirt look I don't know I'm not good at fashion "thats the one I like it" said Tyler she look at me and Alec I nod Alec gave her two thumbs up "perfect Alec pick this ones outfit since she is sleeping" said Lucy "gotcha where is her suitcase" ask Alec I point to the closet since she didn't unpack yet. "Alright I'm done when she wakes up make sure she showers and comes to Lucys room when she's done" said Alec I nod he left the room and I lay back down with Kylie 'dear diary I like to lay down next to Kylie because she so peaceful' said Ryder 'you are an ass' I said 'if I'm an ass so are you since we are the same person' said Ryder he has a point "stop being mean to Ryder" said Kylie "how do you know I'm talking to Ryder" I said "when you're being argue with him you like to tighten your arm" said Kylie I look down my arm is tightly around her waist. "You're awake I have strict orders from Alec to have you take a shower and then go to Lucy room to get ready" I said "ok" said Kylie she got up took another shower she got out and ran to Lucy's room. I went to my room to change my clothes I just thrown on a nice shirt and pants I was walking to Lucy's room when Tyler called me from the kitchen "we need help Jesse thought it would be a good idea to cook" said Tyler "and you called me the person who can barely cook you made pancakes and stuff, but yet you still burn what is this anyways" I said picking up the pot "it was suppose to be rice, but it end up burning" said Jesse I shake my head "Kylie this is a Kylie job she needs to help you guys she can cook" I said "I heard my name what's going on" said Kylie I turn around to tell her whats going on when I saw what she was wearing it was very simple. Kylie's the kind of girl that can make anything like beautiful in my opinion she was just wearing a loose fitting shirt and jeans it was simple just like her make up, but gorgeous at the same time "you burn rice how do you do that" said Kylie "get out Alec I know what we should make remember the food you made for me that one time" said Kylie "yes" said Alec they got to work while I just stood there like a fish out of water.