You're What?

Edited

Kylie P.O.V.

I woke up from my nap with Slade in the shower I really need to pee screw it I'm going in. I walk in to the bathroom there was so much steam I go straight to the toilet "Kylie is that you" said Slade "no its the pizza man, yes I really need to pee" I said "jeez some much hostility" said Slade he pop his head out the curtain "do you want to join" ask Slade "no I just took a shower earlier I'm good I'm going downstairs to get something to eat do you want anything" I ask "sure bring it back up" said Slade "do you have anything specific do you want to eat" I ask. "No whatever you make I'll eat" said Slade "Ok" I said walking out the room I saw it was only 6 damn that was a long ass nap "hey babe how was you're nap" ask Lucy "it was good" I said going to the kitchen I check my phone to see if Alec text me. He did 'hey babycakes I'm going to get something to eat with Vinny and come home before 8 love ya' text Alec 'ok love' I text I take out a pot and put some water in it then wait for the water to boil I get spaghetti noodles and sauce. I finish cooking and bring the food upstairs to Slade "I have food" I said opening the door Slade only had boxers on "do you want to puts on some pants this is hot" I said placing it on the table I sat down and start eating "this looks really good I like your cooking when we get a house I will like to have your cooking all the time" said Slade "yeah that can be years from now" I said laughing "hmm well see about that" said Slade "shut up and eat your food" I said. "Are you done" I ask "yeah it was so good" said Slade "alright give me your bowl so I can clean the dishes downstairs" I said "no I'll do them you stay here" said Slade I nod. I flip through the channels to see if anything is on when I heard something hit the window there is no tree near the window then I heard a loud bang downstairs "KYLIE RUN" yell Lucy I was about to run out the door when it close by itself "hello there" said a man "aren't you a pretty thing how about we do this the easy way and you come with me" said the man "no how about you leave without a broken leg or maybe you leave in a bag your choice" I said "I don't know sweetie you have a big mouth how about we put it to use" said the man he step closer to me I back up "scared are we how about we have little fun my men are down there killing your friend and that little boyfriend of yours" said the man I don't know what came over me I just felt angry like I was fill with rage I just thought of him on fire and then bursting apart into little piece and that what happen blood was everywhere "Kylie open the door is everything alright in there" said Alec "Alec you're alive oh my god he said that his men was killing everyone" I said crying he walk me downstairs "Kylie are you ok" ask Lucy there was not a scratch on her or the others he lied to me "he lied to me" I said crying "Kylie what happen" ask Tyler "he said they were killing you guys "what are you talking about no one was here" said Slade "but I heard a bang and you yelled at me to run then he came into the room" I said "there was someone in my room" said Slade "yes and theres blood everywhere" said Alec "he was probably making you think this stuff was happening vampire can do that" said Alec "I can't believe he did this" I said "I thought they were hurting you guy I thought I lost you guys" I said "honey we are here nothing is going to happen" said Lucy I was crying Lucy was crying and Alec was crying "good lord its a crying party" said Tyler "I'm sending someone to clean up my room" said Slade "Kylie lets go clean you up" said Slade he walk us up the stairs to his room I look away from the mess and go straight to the bathroom Slade went to get me some clothes I start the water "Kylie take off your clothes" said Slade I take off the bloody clothes and got into the shower. Slade came into the shower too "are you ok" ask Slade "no why does this happen to me I just want it all to stop" I said crying Slade push me towards the water "I know lets wash off all this brain matter and the blood" said Slade "Slade" I whisper looking up at slade as he ran the water down my body "no Kylie not now you need to calm down you need to be clean" said Slade "I just wanted to tell you something" I said grabbing his shampoo "what is that you wanted to tell me" said Slade washing my body "I love you and I don't know how I would feel if I ever lost you" I said turning around "I love you too" said Slade giving me a kiss on the cheek. We finish in the bathroom and got dress we walk in to the bedroom and it look like nothing ever happen "damn that's some cleaning" I said I walk to the bed and got under the blankets "are you ok" ask Slade "no just shaken up" I said Slade got in the bed with me he hug me from behind "we're all fine no need to worry ok" said Slade I turn to face him "it just felt so real" I said. "I know, but we're all here and alive" said Slade "I know" I said he gave me kiss on the lips "you're going to make a good luna" said Slade "thank you" I said I cuddle into his chest.