Pretend Or Not To Pretend? That Is The Question

Edited- Mya

Kylie P.O.V.

After our talk Slade and I lay down on his bed "Kylie can you let me in and help me out here" said Slade "I don't know how" I said Slade sat up on the bed facing me "how about this we slowly get back to the way we use to be not rushing into anythings just us nothing else, we forget about this whole mess with the people coming after you everything ok can you do that" ask Slade. "I think I can do slow it's fine with me take it one step at a time" I said he lays back down facing me "don't you think you should go back to Lucy's room" said Slade "nah she with Tyler and Alec fell asleep on the bed like a starfish so I have no room to sleep there" I said laughing thinking of Alec laying out like a starfish. "OK then stay here then will watch tv" said Slade "I guess you're my only choice" I said "really thanks I love being second choice" said Slade. "You're very welcome" I said laughing laying down on his chest "I miss this" said Slade he pulls out his phone and scroll through instagram an went to our old pictures together. "You look so cute here I had to snap a picture of you sleeping" said Slade showing me a picture of me sleeping on his bed he may think I look like cute but I look like someone ran me over with a truck "hmm sure I do" I said he move on to the next one "look at this one its when I first knew you were my mate and I just took a silhouette of you from a far" said Slade it was really good "I like that one" I said I cuddle into his side a little more loving the feeling of him next to me "its getting late I think we should go to bed" said Slade "hmm" I said closing my eye.

Slade P.O.V.

As Kylie fell asleep I just thought about how I can keep her from straying away from again, I understand what she's going through now, I still need to understand that she just not some fragile flower anymore I can't keep protecting her like I use to. 'I swear to God if you do anything to my beautiful flower to make her stray away again I will personally kick your ass for her' said Ryder 'wow aren't you just a ray of sunshine' I said 'I'm not joking I will kick your ass' said Ryder I roll my eyes at him. I went to bed with a smile on my face knowing my kiki is back by my side.

Kylie P.O.V.

I woke in with an arm weighing me down I look over at Slade I need to get up and get ready for school. "Get up I need to change for school" I said pushing his arm "come on five more minutes" said Slade "no its 6:20 am I need to shower before going to school" I said getting him off of me I walk quietly to Lucy room because I don't want to wake up loud mouth Alec "why are you sneaking in here" said Alec walking out of Lucy's bathroom "shut up move I need to shower pick out of my clothes please" I said walking into the bathroom "you're clothes are on the counter" said Alec "ok" I said I finish up in the shower, dry my body, and see what Alec pick me out I get my underwear and bra I see he gave me biker shorts and my pulp fiction shirt. I walk out of the bathroom "great pick and the shoes my good man" I said "your black vans my lady" said Alec I laugh "whats so funny this early in the morning" said Lucy rubbing her eyes "this little lady wasn't in the room when I woke up this morning" said Alec damn this big mouth "how could I sleep in the same bed as you when you were sleeping like a freaking starfish I slept in the guest room" I said oh yeah I'm good at lying "oh ok I'm going to take a shower" said Lucy "blood" I ask. "You already know" said Alec we went down the stair to be met by two cups of blood "wow someone is feeling nice this morning" said Alec Tyler was downstair making breakfast "Lucy keep sleeping with this man because we get good things out of it" said Alec "huh? what I do that was good" ask Lucy "sleeping with this man he had blood ready for us and oh my god is that bacon marry him Lucy marry him" said Alec grabbing bacon. "Is Tyler cooking" said Slade running down the stairs "yes" said Lucy "yes love it when Tyler cooks" said Slade grabbing himself a plate full of bacon and pancakes yes pancakes this man is that happy. "So big man why are you so happy" ask Alec "I'm just happy I just can't get up happy and make some pancakes for my friends and my cupcake" said Tyler. "I mean I'm not questioning it" said Alec I look at the time it was 7:00 am "We need to get going" I said running to get my cup of blood "lets do this" I said running to the car. Slade, Alec and Me are in the back seat while Tyler is driving and Lucy is in the front seat, the fact that we have to pretend to be together even though we are together in secret makes my brain hurt ugh why can't thing be less complicated. We get to school and got out of the car "Alright you two make in look real I'll be seeing you in the library" said Alec walking towards to the school. "Well put on a brave smile and lets get through this day" said Lucy hugging me "I'll see you at lunch" I said Slade grab my hand and walk us to the school "We need to kiss at the stairs I feel eyes on me right now" I said we walk to the stairs and he give me a peck on the lips. I blush "I'll never get over that cute blush of yours" said Slade smirking.