Decision, Decision

Edited 

Kylie P.O.V.

Alec wouldn't stop how he knew Rylan from some where its been bother him since we got to lunch. "Lucy stop him he's driving me crazy" I said "why" ask Lucy "well the guy I told you about is here and Alec met him now he thinks he seen him somewhere or that he know him, but he doesn't know where" I said "well I say lets go sit under the tree and talk about this Tyler brought us some food so you know its going to be good" said Lucy walking us to our favorite tree in the front of the school. I saw Tyler then I saw Slade with him how the hell did I think this would be easy to have space from him when we have share the same friends "Hey cupcake here you go a BLT and a cupcake for my cupcake" said Tyler "thank you" I said I start to eat my food when I saw Rylan walk towards us "Hey Kylie" said Rylan "hey whats up" I said "nothing I was wondering if you can give me a ride home my mom was suppose to pick me up and you know" said Rylan "yeah no problem just meet me in the front of the school" I said he nod "oh my mom ask me to invite you to dinner as a thank you for bring me home safely" said Rylan "sure I'll just drop off Alec then we'll go to your house" I said "great" said Rylan then he left. "I swear to god I've seen him before did you get a last name from him" ask Alec "no you handle his book" I said after i said that he was gone and back "what the hell did I say about using your speed" I said "oh shut up his last name is Anderson when we have get back to the library so I can look him up I swear I know this guys" said Alec "someone change the subject now" I said "oh I like your outfit very hobo met fashionista I like it" said Lucy I roll my eyes at her thats when I saw a ball flying toward her I caught it "hey can you throw the ball back" said the boy I threw the ball back "still can't get use to that can you" said Slade I laugh "yeah thats something I won't get use to ever" I said he smile at me "well Kikibear and I have to go back to the library shut up I'm trying to find a nickname for this girl its hard sue me" said Alec "wait I didn't get to eat my cupcake" I said he was pulling me up "take it with you this Sherlock needs to figure out this mystery" said Alec. We walk into the library I work the front and he's looking up Rylan like a mad man thats when Slade walk in "hi can I help you" I said "yeah I need some history books for my class" said Slade "of course let me go get them for you just wait here" I said I went to the back got a cart for the books came back to Slade "here you go is that all" I ask "um yeah I think so" I said I was walking back to my desk when a hand came down on to mine "Kylie I miss you please look at me" said Slade I turn around and look at him he still holding my hand I feel those sparks "I know what I did was wrong and I know you want to take some space but Kylie I can't sleep, eat, or I can't think about anything but you if you met me at the treehouse tonight at 9 then your welling to give us a chance but if you don't come then I understand I will back down and respect your wishes" said Slade. He gave me a kiss on the cheek and left with the books "oh girl I say take up that offer anyway enough about you more about me I found out where I've seen this guys before either he's a grandson of this guy or he's this guy because well he's a lycanthropy no wonder why he was so scared of the guys and me" said Alec "hold up this guy is either a mythical creature or some grandfathers grandson your on crack I'm just saying" I said laughing "whatever I know I'm right he something and mythical really your mythical" said Alec "oh shut up I can prove us lycanthropy you can't prove" I said walking away "whatever you're just a hater" said Alec I saw Ms. Baker "Kylie I don't know what Slade did to you, but I see how you guys look at each other, how he looks at you don't let something get in-between you guys you only get one love you should cherish it I know I did" said Ms. Baker yes she had a husband he past away in the war when she talk about him she has this sparkle in her eye showing how much she love him thats the kind of love I want to have "now love what are you going to do leave that boy hanging or are you going to fight for the love you guys have" said Ms. Baker "you know I love your advice but I don't know if I can forgive him Ms. Baker he cheated on me" I said "honey my husband cheated on me too with some bimbo when he was out of state, I found out when he came home I kicked him out, but after just a week of us being apart I thought to myself would I rather be unhappy because he cheated on me once or be happy with the man I married and I chose to be with him and it was the best damn decision I ever made but he past away 5 years ago from cancer, but thats not the point the point is if I never made that decision to forgive him I would have that moment of regret if I hadn't made the right decision and not be with him and we had the best 35 years of our life's together now its your turn to make that decision and I know you will make the right one" said Ms. Baker ugh she has a point there she may be old but she is wise I think I know what I have to do.

Slade P.O.V.

(at the treehouse)

I was setting up the light I still had some flowers left over the she like and had her favorite chips. Am I hopeful that she might come? Yes a little I know deep down in her heart she can forgive me I just know it I watch the clock it felt like the seconds were going slow the minutes where turning into hours, but in reality its only been 5 mins I'm not nervous she the only person who get me this way I'm serious I literally shower 5 times and change another five times damn this girl make me feel some type of way.

Kylie P.O.V.

(in her Audi that she stole from Slade)

I was in the my car driving toward my house with Alec and hearing him talk about how much I am going to be wrong. All I can thing about is Slade and his proposal for us and I have a freaking dinner with Rylan who do I go to I love Slade, I do want to be with him, I did just met Rylan plus his mom is making dinner I can't past up on that ugh this is so confusing. I park the car into the drive way and got out with Alec he looks at me strange but I ignore him and go to my room to change out of these clothes to more comfortable clothes I chose some legging and a hoodie Slade hoodie because it smells like him. I say bye to Alec telling him not to go crazy and get in to my car driving to where I need to be. I pull up to a house I raise my hand to knock on the door,  before I could even put my hand on the door it flew open "hey" I said.

BOOM! Cliffhanger yeah I know I'm mean but you love me yeah its a little short but don't worry the next chapter is going to be longer I promise you know what to do comment, like, vote and follow me on my social media I post daily on them just say oh and it four o'clock in the morning over here so you better show me some loving- Mya ❤️