Leaving New York And Going Home

Edited 

Kylie P.O.V.

I woke up with Lucy spooning me "why are you in my bed" I ask "I wanted to cuddle with Tyler, but I can't because of your dad so your the next best thing" said Lucy "thanks I guess" I said. "OK I'm going to go brush my teeth do you want to let go of me" I said Lucy is still holding my waist like child not wanting their mom to go away. "Ugh fine but you better come back to me I need you baby" said Lucy in the worst Slade impression I roll my eyes and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. "Are you ready to go home" I yell "no not really but I do miss sleeping next to Tyler" yell Lucy why are we yelling is it because we can't hear each other no its just, because we are just loud like that. "Are you ready" ask Lucy "yeah I'm ready to go home to be in my own room and see my dad whenever he comes home from work" I said "that's right I'm going to miss seeing you in the morning now I have to wait to pick you up or when we see each other at school I need to sleep over for 2 weeks now" said Lucy I walk back to the bed "yes that is a must" I said Alec came into the room running to the bed "I heard sleepover yes lets have a sleepover when are we having this sleepover" ask Alec "on Friday when we get back I guess" I said Lucy nod "then Friday it is then the rest of the week too" said Alec we agree on the sleepover for the week "you're going on tomorrow to help Jay move right" ask Lucy "yes L.V. here is coming then she is going to go on with the plan" said Alec "you know it" I said laughing my evil laugh "no more evil laugh for you" said Alec. We walk out of the room to the kitchen to get some food, cause you know I'm hungry "what are we hungry for ladies" ask Alec I look at Lucy and she look at me "French toast" we said let me explain he makes the best french toast ever "got it" said Alec  Slade walks in looking like death again "didn't sleep last night" I ask "yeah couldn't Ryder did not shut up about going to you" said Slade "I'm sorry I'm not doing anything today we can stay in your room all day and watch tv while you sleep" I said "that sound nice can we do that now" ask Slade I nod "can you bring my french toast to the room please" I ask "of course L.V." said Alec Slade and I walk to his room. He slump on the bed "get up you have to be on the pillow" I said he snail crawl to the pillow you know like with your butt in the air then move and repeat. I roll my eyes I grab the controller turn on the tv to Law and Order: SVU "yes love this show" said Slade with his eyes close "I know" I said laying next to him. Slade wrap his arms around my waist putting his head between my neck and shoulder I rub his hair, because I know it will put him to sleep too "are you trying to put me to sleep by playing with my hair" ask Slade "yes, yes I am" I said he fell asleep right before the opening scene of Law and Order: SVU. I watch the rest of the episode I had to be quick and grab my french toast and run back when I came back Alec look panic  waving at me like a psycho "what" I whisper "boy trouble help I'm getting Lucy hurry code purple" said Alec we have codes with colors, I'll explain after I get out of this trap I mean Slade's arms. I lift his arm and slide out as if his arm was lasers an I was an agent getting to the diamond ok lets get to the colors and codes. And this is all before I can even take a bite out of the french toast it'll have to wait.

Code Blue- we got trouble (it can be anything)

Code Purple- Boy problems 

Code Pink- I have nothing to wear help a girl out

Code Red- T.O.M. is here and I need help

I ran to Alec "you said code purple where's the trouble" I said "he's going to make us dinner after we finish moving we didn't anticipate that into the plan" said Alec "one calm down its just dinner its not like he's going to ask you to move in with him right" I ask "yeah" said Alec. "OK then the plan will still go as planned you're going to be fine" I said "ok good now that is settle we have to start packing your dad just told me we are leaving tomorrow morning" said Lucy "no I thought we would leave Saturday not tomorrow "yeah he has a big case he said we need to leave tomorrow early like 2 am early" said Lucy "I feel like dad hates me because he knows I love sleep" I said "lets get to packing" said Lucy "you said you will take some of the clothes that I or what Slade bought me since you got most of them for me" I said to Alec "you already know" said Alec I ran again out of Alec room to my room to pack up this mess of clothes I blame Alec because he's the one who had me get all these clothes "Alec take this pile of clothes they won't fit in my luggage" I yell "got it" said Alec "Ky I need you to sit on my bag please" said Lucy "coming" I said. "Sit" said Lucy "what's going on girly" ask Lucy "nothing I'm just so ready to go home, but I feel bad, you know Slade gots use to me being there, but I feel good about going home its going to be a little normal to this crazy ass life that I'm in now" I said "true just hold on for a little bit" said Lucy "ok" I said. "Are you done packing" ask Lucy "yeah I'm finish has Tyler finish packing" I ask "he's sleeping just like Slade I'm going to wake him up" said Lucy she zip up the bag and I got off "I'm going to go back to Slade's room if you need anything from me" I said walking back to Slade's room. "Where did you go" ask Slade "Alec had a emergency then we had to pack we are leaving tomorrow at 2 am do you need help packing too" I ask "yeah I'm still half asleep" said Slade.