Senior Year Is Our Year

Edited

Alec up top- Mya ❤️

Kylie P.O.V. 

I was still in the tree I was sitting on a branch I look up at the sky and thought of everything that just happen. Everything I thought about what he said to Shadow what he's been telling me and I couldn't get that fact that he cheated out of my head I can't get it out of my head that he did that. I jump down from the tree and run to the treehouse I climb up the ladder and open the door shadow was there and so was Slade. "We need to talk" I said "Yeah sure let me get you a pillow" said Slade He grabs me a pillow I sit down on the pillow I look up at him he sits down on his pillow Shadow moves to me he lays his head on my lap "I heard what you said to shadow no don't talk let me finish I went through hell when you bullied me and I let that go when you told me we were mates I thought you were nuts but I gave it a try, when you told me that you were the one who started those rumors about me I let that go, when I got kidnapped all I thought of how the hell am I getting out, when is Slade coming to get me that when I passed out that you came it took you months to find me I understand I was in the middle of no where. But when you ask to turn me cause I was dying I knew right then and there you would do anything for me you will put my life before yours. Now when I left I couldn't tell anybody I could only tell the people who was coming it wasn't my choice and I knew it would make you mad, but I understood. I called you every chance I had, every moment I had I did it and in my head I knew it was killing you because you couldn't hold me, kiss me, and give me morning hugs I felt the same way the only thing keeping me from going crazy with all the yelling was you waiting for me to come home. But thats when I heard the girl's voice on FaceTime I gave you the benefit of the doubt, but you lied to me if you would of tell me I would of forgive you. Here the kicker that made me laugh so hard when you told me it was my fault that you were cheating on me because I left you again, let me finish Tyler was away from Lucy he didn't do anything that would hurt her what makes you different, and if you say because I'm an alpha I will punch you in the face. Do you know whats been running through my head he cheated on you  he has hurt you before and I tried to weigh the pros and the cons there was a lot of pros, but the one con ruling all the pros was you cheating I can't get over that. What I'm trying to say I think we should just be a part from each other for the time being until I feel that I can trust you I know this is hurting us but this is what I need ok" I said wiping tears away "I understand if thats what you want I'll accept your wishes, but just know I'll be near you watching you making sure you are safe and when you are ready to be together again you know where I'll be at" said Slade I got up he did too I gave him a hug and he kiss the top of my head thats when the tears started to fall for the both of us I wipe my tears away and then walk out of the tree house grabbing the guys to go home.

Slade P.O.V.

I watch as she walk out of the treehouse I sat on the pillow and I cried I think that was the most hardest thing I ever had to hear I couldn't believe that just happen I hear the door open it was Lucy "hey Kylie just left whats going on" ask Lucy "she wants space because of what I did she just can't get over it" I said "ok honey just give her that I feel that list I gave you isn't going to help you just give her the space she needs" said Lucy she gives me a hug and I start to cry on her shoulder "come on you just need some sleep" said Lucy.

Kylie P.O.V.

One Week Before School Starts 

"Alright honey lets go school shopping my favorite part of school" said Dad I rolled my eyes "Alec come on your coming with us" I said he runs down the stairs "lets do this" said Alec "isn't he in college over there but here he going to high school why" ask Dad "he looks like a eighteen year boy so he has to go to high school again" I said "it's not the first time I been to high school more then once remember we move around a lot" said Alec "ok first we are going to the mall to get new school clothes and then target for the school supplies" said Dad we nod. As we went to the mall dad went to do his thing meaning getting some designer suit while I took Alec to the shops "alright go nuts" I said he went nuts he walk to every clothing lines and grab on of everything I rolled my eyes I did tell him to go nuts. I grab all the clothes I need for senior year a lot of crop tops, shorts, skirts, and sweatpants hey you can't go wrong with some sweatpants I met up with Alec with his clothes "ready to check out" I said "yup I think I got everything I need but some shoes" said Alec. We went to check out then the nearest Adidas we bought almost all the adidas shoes even the superstars "Alright lets go find dad" I said "it took us 30 mins to find this man he's a 6'4 guy but yet we couldn't find him. "Alright lets go to target" said Dad "ugh my feet hurt I volunteer Alec to massage them" I said "what that not fair" said Alec I shrug.