New York Here We Come

Edited 

Kylie P.O.V.

"Ma Pa I'm done I'm going to clock out" I said "Ok love we'll see you when" ask Pa "I'm going to see Jesse in New York next week and I'm coming back that Monday so I'll be back next Tuesday depending on the jet lag" I said "gotcha love get home safe" said Ma I wave bye and walk to the car where Slade was waiting for me. "Ready to go" I ask "yes" said Slade "oh can we stop by the beauty store I need to get some stuff for my hair I told Lucy I want to change my hair, she said she needs bleach, and some hair dye" I said "sure what are you going to change your hair color to" ask Slade "I don't know yet I need a hair cut too maybe just an inch off" I said we walk into the store I get the bleach and a whole bunch of hair color all the natural colors and the bright fun colors. "Is that all" ask the sale clerk "yes" I said I was about to pay for everything when Slade paid "really I was going to pay for this" I said "no need I got it already" said Slade we walk out to the car "do you have any idea what you're going to do with your hair now" ask Slade "I have a no clue look at this spilt ends their so bad" I said. "Oh jeez you look perfect to me" said Slade "yeah I know this, but I need a haircut and color since we are going to New York I need a new hair do" I said we were close to the house, we got out of car and walk to the house when I was ambush by Alec and Lucy "did you get the stuff" ask Alec "she got it yes let do this do you know what you want you got a lot of stuff are you supplying my colors you are the best" said Lucy she drag me to her bedroom where she strip me out of my work clothes into our hair dying shirt and pants. "Alright what are we going to do" ask Lucy as she take my hair down "well I bought bleach so first lets get this roots and the rest of hair one color" I said "oh you got toner and fanola shampoo beautiful this is why I love you" said Lucy she got to work "I want a different hair color lets do light blue" said Alec "you have black hair to bleach your hair it will take you 4 session depending on how good your hair lifts" said Lucy "hm got it maybe when we come back I'll do the bleaching with you" said Alec. Lucy was putting the bleach in my hair she did my length and ends of my hair since they take longer to develop then she move to my roots. She put my hair into two little buns "alright lets 45 mins and lets this bleach do its magic since your hair is already light but not light enough I think we should leave it in for 35 mins instead" said Lucy I nod. We went down stairs "cupcake you look like a anime character I love it is that your new hair color" ask Tyler "no and don't expect me to do anything like a anime character" I said walking to the kitchen. "You smell awful" said Slade "and you smell like a wet dog, but I never say anything" I said shrugging "do I really smell like a wet dog" ask Slade "yeah werewolves to us smell like a wet dog, but you get use to it after spending time with them" said Alec "well you guys smell like death well Kylie smells like half death" said Lucy "I don't how should I take that" I said "I just came down for some chips and I'm just getting attack" I said. "Get your chips love we have about 24 mins left" said Lucy we sat down at the table "all right what are we going to do about Jesse's girlfriend we are meeting her for the first time how are we going to approach this" ask Lucy "I say we give the old stink eye and say we will cut you if we have to" I said "no we are not going to do that how about we see how she act and if we like her we welcome her with open arms, if we don't like her we bury her in a hole where no one will find her" said Lucy "I think no more criminal minds for you" I said "lets go wash this out of your hair" said Alec. We walk up the stairs going to Lucy's room to wash out this bleach "all right I think we just need to put the toner on for about 15 mins and then lets see how it looks afterward because you lifted pretty well its blonde like damn girl its almost close to being bleach blonde its need another round and it would be bleach blonde" said Lucy she put the toner on and I went on Pinterest to see what hair color I want to do. "Oh that one is so you lets do it do you also want a cut" ask Lucy "yes" I said now I bet you're wondering why am I letting this woman who is not a hair stylist do my hair well her mom is one she taught Lucy everything, because Lucy went with her everyday learning a couple things, I trust her she even cuts my hair when my hair gets too long if its bad I go to Lindsay. Lucy gets the violet hair dye and put it on my roots then taking the peach dye at the ends of my hair causing a ombre affect which was so beautiful "ok lets this set I'm going to get a shower cap for you and we will wash and style then we are done" said Lucy I nod "I can't wait to go to New York I can't wait to just shop until I drop lets go right now I'm so ready lets do this" said Lucy "you need to chill" I said laughing. "I almost forgot Jesse said he found someone you might like he didn't say who" I said "oh he found me a mans I need a mans in my life" said Alec oh did I forget to say that Alec is gay yeah hes gay Slade would never let me sleep next to a man not even Tyler, but when he found out that he is gay he was ok with it and you got to love your gays. "I guess, but if he isn't good enough for our Alec I'm kicking his ass back to where he came from" said Lucy I nod. "Time to wash this out" said Lucy we wash it out of my hair and Lucy start to cut my hair "just an inch" ask Lucy "yes only an inch" I said she cut away my dead ends then style it like the photo because why not this woman loves to take photos of her creations. "All done I am a genius" said Lucy "hm" I said I walk downstairs "look at what I did with this woman hair" said Lucy. Slade look at me Tyler ran up to me "cupcake you really look like well a cupcake I like it" said Tyler "thank you buttercup" I said I walk to Slade "what do you think" I ask "you look gorgeous" said Slade I blush. We walk outside to the tree house we climb up the ladder I turn on the lights "I like this tree house" I said "me too when we get are own house we are building one just for us just like this one" said Slade "oh jeez what about this house" I ask "well this is just Lucy and mine house its just temporary until we get build our house then this house will go back to my parents, because it was theirs first" said Slade "hm I see" I said "why do you like this house better" ask Slade "no its too big I like something big but not whole bunch a rooms that we don't really need unless the world is ending then we're the only ones who have enough room for the surviving people then yeah, but if not then I'm good" I said. "I like that" said Slade I grab the pillows from the corner and lay down "you planning to sleep under the stars tonight" ask Slade "maybe I don't know yet its just so peaceful" I said. "I like that idea maybe we should have a balcony in our room so you can always see the stars" said Slade "hm" I said resting my eyes.