A/N: Thanks and Sequel!

This story started as a companion piece to my friend's story in 2012. She created the characters of Annie and Cecily. I have simply taken extreme liberty with their personalities (so I hope you like it Kiersten). I never imagined it would take me this long to complete it. This story has taken many shapes and forms over the years, but the way it came together in the last couple of years felt right. Almost every fanfiction is a self-insert -- this one isn't any different. Not in that Kat and I are the same person, but we've experienced the same traumas. Her assault story line didn't take shape until this year, after I had experienced something similar.

That being said, I would like to give many thanks to teareadknitsleep, NymTheChameleonRatherBeInThe1960s, Rehabber76, amongst others for sticking with this story and giving me the encouragement I needed to complete it. You have no idea how much it means to be heard and know that I am.

Also, I have been in the process of creating a skeleton of a sequel since I started this story. I should have the first chapter out some time next week. It's called So The Woman Disappears, after a line in a Stevie Nicks song, and it takes place in Autumn 1967.

Again, thank you so much for reading this story that has taken a thousand years to complete!!! So much love!!!