They propose to you

Start from the beginning

Zer0:

He was making various of silly faces on his helmet, enjoying your laughter with each one. When he displayed a ring on it, you were very confused. Suddenly he said a hiatus, asking you to marry him. You couldn't help but get tears in your eyes of happiness then quickly nod. He took his helmet off then gave you a kiss before putting it back on. He hugged you for the whole day, when in private taking his helmet off to give you kisses. You have never seen him this happy.

Gaige:

She was too lazy to propse with a ring and such so she just asked while you both were cuddling. You didn't care that she didn't have a ring and ask on her knee, you just grinned then said yes. She grinned back at you then gave you a kiss before continued cuddling you.

Krieg:

He began yelling about how he wants to marry you and make baby kittens and baby puppies. All you could do was stare then ask what if you don't want babies. He just yelled he will buy a baby bunny. You were so confused but then remember he asked for you to marry him so said you will marry him. Curse when he pulled you off your feet, giving you a tight hug and carry you around.

Rhys:

He asked Yvette and Vaughn, who both just granted on about the wedding and how they will help plan it, ignoring Rhys question of how he should propose. So he tried to propose but ended up saying words that don't even exist with a bright red face then he just facepalmed, shoving the box with the ring in your face. When you laughed, he got even more embarrassed then he

Moxxi:

She was nervous because you never spoke about marriage or such things before so she thought you don't like such things. When she asked you, you shrugged and said you don't think much about it. So she asked what you would say if she were to ask you to marriage. You just chuckle then gave her a kiss, saying your answer is yes then. She smiled then frowned, saying she still has to buy a ring because she was unsure if you were gonna say yes or no. You just chuckled then said you will buy him dinner later.

Scooter:

You were helping him fixing a car when you notice a box in his pocket. So you asked him about it, curious to what it is. He began stuttering then dropped his tools and went on a knee, pulling it out before opening it, showing a ring. He asked you to marry him with a few nervous stutters. You chuckle then said yes. He grinned, happy you said yes. He jumped on, kissing you then putting it on your finger. You frowned then asked how he managed to buy such a fancy ring. He sighed and said he wasted all his money he has on it. You just chuckle then gave him a kiss before continuing to help him with the broken car.

Vaughn:

He was always too busy with work or hanging out with Rhys so you knew he would not make time to ask you to marry him, so you proposed. His only reaction was awkward muttering then grinning before saying sure. You just chuckled then said he doesn't sound really excited. He just laughed, a bit embarrassed and nervous, saying he just didn't expect this.

Troy:

He watched many videos of how people propose to their lover but he found them either too cringy or embarrassing to do. You walked in the room to see him with all his focus on the video. When you asked him what he's doing, he said trying to find a way to propose to you. Then realization hit him. He quickly turned, yelling you didn't hear that. You just laughed at him so he blushed then said explained he can't find a way to ask it nor does he even have a ring. You just smile then said he doesn't need to need a ring to marry you. He gave you the biggest dorky grin you ever seen before he covered your face with kisses, saying he's so happy.

Tyreen:

You both were laying on some cliff, staring up at the stars, a bit drunk and high. Both were asking weird questions about life. You ask how it would be if you both were married. She just shrugged and said nothing different besides having to wear a ring and do a wedding. After a bit of silence, she asked if you want to test it out. You just laugh then ask if that her way of asking you to marry her. She nod so chuckle then hug her waist, saying you would like that. Both cuddle while continuing to ask weird questions about life.

Zane:

Both were drunk. He was laying on the bar counter, you just sitting on the bar chair, when he suddenly began giggling. So you asked what the fuck he's giggling about. He said he's thinking about the wedding. When you reminded him he hasn't proposed, he quickly sat up, almost falling off the counter so had to push him to keep him balanced. He leaned to your face making your foreheads knock together before he asked if you want to marry him. When you nod, he grinned then fell off the counter before he got up, yelling he's fine before he quickly kissed you, already working on taking your pants/skirt off.