He walks in on you naked

Roland:

You got a lot of blood from Bandits on you. You did your shirt off and pants. Were searching for clothes when hearing the door open. You turn and saw Roland. Smiled before asking if he has a shirt you can borrow. You could swear you saw a blush on his face but he turned. He said he will go search. So later he came back. Took the shirt and said you will use it to sleep in. Flop on bed before going to sleep.

Lilith:

You did clothes off. Wanted to go in shower but no water came. Groan before going to Lilith. Ask why the shower isn't working. She said it's broken. She turned and froze. Then she smirked and asked if you don't wanna do something else. You roll eyes and said you have to go help Scooter in a half hour. Left to go get changed to clothes.

Brick:

He has a habit of leaving the bathroom door unlocked. So you thought he wasn't home. You enter the bathroom, naked. Ready for a shower. Look up and saw Brick. He stared back. You slowly said you will skip the shower today. Walked out the bathroom, backwards.

Mordecai:

He accidently spilled his coffee on you. You sighed and got changed. He entered and said he's sorry for the coffee. He went to his desk and took a box of ammo. You yell for him to get out; he asked why. You felt cheeks burn from shyness. Said your naked. He just said not as if he never seen you naked before. He left, leaving you embarrassed.

Handsome Jack:

You got out shower. Ruffle hair. Did the towel off head and saw Jack at the door so threw the shampoo bottle. Yell asking why he's there. He said enjoying the show. You just glare and cover yourself with the towel. He said you should have showered with him. You just mumble he showers in the morning and you in the afternoon. He said he can change that. You just kicked him out and slam door close.