When she/he buys you a teddy bear

I know updates are slow (I also maked this chapter because i'm bored so sorry if it's bad) but I'm really busy. I'm also busy with making a Life Is Strange Boy/girlfriend scenario book. So please don't be angry with me!

Roland:

You were injured so couldn't do anything. Roland felt bad so he bought a teddy bear for you to make you feel better. You gladly accept it and hug him. He rarely hugs but now hugged back.

Lilith:

You were just sleeping when feeling something get thrown to head. Groan and sit up. Lilith said she bought a teddy bear. So stare at her before asking why. She shrugged and said it was rather cute and looked like you. You didn't know whether that's a compliment or not.

Brick:

He came home with a teddy bear so just laugh. Ask why he has that. He explained it looked cute and was on sale. So wash it before giving it back to him. He looked so happy to have it. it maked you also smile at how happy he is.

Mordecai:

He isn't the guy to buy a teddy bear so ask what wrong is. He just shrugged and did the teddy bear to you. You just accept it. He said he felt bad about arguing with you so he bought that. It brought a smile to your face so gave him a kiss and said it's nothing.

Handsome Jack:

You told him you were sad and he just left. Were confused but just lay on the sofa in his office. But soon he stormed in with probally 20 teddy bears. Yell asking if he bought the damn store. All he did was smirk proudly and say he could. Damn weirdo is always bragging about how rich he is... but still love him. So cuddle him while serrounded with teddy bears.

Dr Zed:

You have been working for so many hours, probally haven't had sleep in two days. Look up when hearing the door open and saw Zed. He held a teddy bear and some pizza. He smiled and said to take a break. So did. Both ate before speaking. But you fell asleep while holding the teddy bear. Zed just put a blanket over you and kissed your nose before leaving.

Axton:

It was your birthday. But you don't care but Axton does so he kept coming back with gifts. You sighed and accept the box of chocolates. He said he has a cute gift. Raise eyebrow. Suddenly he pulled out a teddy bear. Stare before laughing. Ask if he's a child. He just shrugged and said it was cute. You did accept it put it on your desk to remember how sweet he is to buy such a cute bear.

Maya:

She and you aren't people for the cute stuff. So when she entered the house with a teddy bear, knew somethings wrong. Ask if she's okay. She just hugged you so raise eyebrow. But then notice she held a bottle of beer. She sang songs while twirling around, hugging the teddy bear. Just sighed and push her to the bedroom while snatching a water bottle from the kitchen.

Salvador:

He likes to bring gifts everytime you had a big fight. You found it nice and sweet at first but now just have a room full with teddy bears so asked if he can stop. He nodded but the next day got a teddy bear.

Zer0:

He and you were just at Moxxi's. You yawn and said you wanna cuddle something. Out of nowhere Zer0 held a teddy bear to you. So just stare at him. Slowly ask where he got that from. He pointed so look. He killed some girl so eyes widen. Nervously smile and said your good. So just take the beer bottle and drink it quickly.

Gaige:

She likes to buy weird stuff when she's bored and now she bought a teddy bear. The problem is the bed is already full with pillows and other plushies. Let otu a sigh and told her to stop buying useless stuff. All she did was take the bear and do her tongue out saying it's hers then. She layed down and fell asleep, holding the teddy bear.

Krieg:

You jumped up from your sleep when hearing Krieg yell something about kittens being cute. Were so confused. But suddenly saw Krieg sitting at the end of the bed, holding a cute teddy bear. You couldn't help but laugh.