When you dress up

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! (4th August)

I LOVED THE "SO HAPPY TOGETHER" TRAILER! Also Promethea looks amazing, I just want the game already!

So the request is "When you dress up" but I forgot if the person meant if you dress up in a lovely dress or suit, dress up like them, or wear a maid dress, etc... So I figure I might as well do them all.

DON'T FORGET THE READER IS WHATEVER GENDER YOU ARE! So yes, in the scenarios that it says you're wearing a dress, the males are also wearing a dress.

I don't know if you can tell by how this is written, but I wasn't really in the mood to write this nor did I have any ideas of what to write at each character so sorry if it's bad.

Requested by: LiilChan

Roland:

You found his old soldier outfit.It looked cool so you choose to wear it. the helmet kept falling infront of your eyes. But before you could lift it up, a hand did it and then Roland came in view. He just asked what your doing in his outfit. So you said you were bored and wanted to wear it. he just stared then said not to ruin it before he left.

Lilith:

You were going through some old stuff of yours. You found some random headbands from when you were a child. They had various of animal ears on them. So took the rabbit one and took one random one before rushing to Lilith. When behind her, slap the headband on her head making her stop talking to Mordecai, who was trying his best not to laugh but failed. Lilith just turned in confusion then got angry when noticing you put animal ears on her head. So you yelled she looks cute but she just chased you around Sanctuary, yelling she doesn't want to look cute.

Brick:

He wanted to see you in a dress so you just threw a dress on. While wearing it, he kept saying you look like a doll he used to play with when he was little, but way prettier.. Of course you asked why the fuck he played with dolls. He just shrugged and said those were the only toys they had.

Mordecai:

You both were drunk and playing truth or dare. He dared you to steal a dress then wear it and convince the woman you are not wearing her dress. It was a weird dare but both were wasted. So you did it, and it worked so both were laughing in some random alley about how stupid that woman is. He then gave you a kiss and said you look good in that dress but he rather sees it on the floor.

Handsome Jack:

You lost a bet to him so he got to choose your outfit for the day. Of course you knew he would choose something pervy but you weren't expecting a maid dress. When you stood infront of Jack, you never seen him grin that big with eyes that clearly said "I wanna fuck you right now". But he said something is missing so you were confused but then unimpressed when he placed cat ears on your head and a tail on you. So you had to walk around the whole day in this outfit and at night he just ripped it off you and fucked you, leaving only the cat ears and tail on you.

Dr Zed:

Moxxi gave you a sexy nurse outfit for halloween. You didn't wear it though since it was waaay to revealing and you don't want to distract Zed while he works. But you didn't have anything else to wear so were forced to wear it. So when you appeared infront of Zed, he just stared then he sighed as if trying to keep calm before he asked why you're wearing such an outfit. When you explained about having no other clothes left, he quickly did his coat off and wrapped it around you. He just said he's the only one who should be allowed to see you in this. You just chuckled and said okay. So had to stay inside so no one else can see you.

Axton:

Both were invited to one of your friend's weddings so had to dress up in a lovely suit/dress. Axton failed to tie his tie so did it for him. While you were tying it, he just stared at you so ask what wrong is. He just smiled and said you look extra lovely today. Just roll eyes then pat his shoulders, saying he always looks handsome so he gave you a cocky smirk.

Maya:

She was going to a party but she didn't want to go along so she was dragging you along. You did a simple suit on before walking to Maya, who wore a beautiful dress. She chuckled and said you in a suit is a weird sight. You just gave her unimpressed eyes then said she should be complimenting you. She just gave you her middle finger then left, obviously not wanting to go to the party. You let out a sigh, knowing she will be annoyed the whole time at the party.

Zer0:

He was eating so he had to do his helmet off. You always wanted to wear it so smirk and stole it while he wasn't looking. But while wearing it, yelled you barely see anything in this thing. Zer0 just chuckled then pulled it off your head before he began patting your hair back in place. He just said not to hide your cute face then left.

Gaige:

She wanted to see how you would look in a dress. So she bought you a dress. You told her you're not wearing it but she blackmailed you so you did it on. When you wore it, she was snickering and taking pictures, saying you should wear more dresses.

Krieg:

He is always saying you look as a kitten/puppy, which means you look cute. So you choose to buy a cat onesie. When you went infront of Krieg, he just stared then picked you up and mumbled some weird stuff about you being cute and looking like a real cat. When you nervously asked if he's gonna let you go soon, he just shook his head. So he carried you around the whole day, patting your head now and then, even feeding you.

Rhys:

You were gonna have a meeting but Handsome Jack will be there for some reason so you wanted to dress nice. Rhys was of course angry pouting, mumbling you shouldn't dress up for another man except him. You just chuckled at him then ask how you look. He smiled and said nice. Then he went back to jealously ranting on how he should be the only one allowed to see you looking so good.

Timothy:

You found some cute dog and cat ears head bands in some random store so bought it, well... actually stole it but that doesn't matter. So when you got back, wore the cat ears already. When Timothy turned to ask where you were, he just went silent and blushed, finding you cute and somehow sexy at the same time. You just chuckled at his reaction then put the dog ears on his head before saying he is so cute. He just went more red then asked where you got these. When you told him you stole them, he freaked out but then calmed down when remembering this is Pandora and there are worse things then stealing. He kept the dog ears on since you told him he looks cute with them.

Moxxi:

She wanted to see you in her red outfit. You were drunk so agreed. She just kept taking pictures of you while laughing. You just stared off in the distance while sipping your drink, questioning what you're doing what your life.

Scooter:

You were gonna go party with Moxxi so of course wore some revealing clothes. When you walked to Scooter, he was already staring. You just chuckled and asked if you look good. He said of course then awkward asked if he can take a picture. You were a bit shocked but then laugh it off and said sure. So he took few pictures then let you go. While you were gone, he began hanging the pictures up in his garage.

Vaughn:

All your pants were dirty so didn't have anything else to wear. When you wanted to ask Vaughn, he was already at work so couldn't ask. Luckily Yvette said she has something. It were really short shorts. You hesitated but accepted it. So when you arrived at work, Vaughn just stared before he finally asked what the hell your wearing. Got a whole lecture about how you will attract too much attenion and you shouldn't show so much skin to other people except him.