You ask for a piggyback ride

I know I forgot to add Rhys in the two last chapters but I'm too lazy to go add him so I apologize for that. Also please sent requests because I'm out of ideas.

Roland:

You asked for a piggyback ride but he gave you a whole speech about how unprofessional that is. You just stared, waiting till he was finished. When he was finished and wanted to walk away, you jumped on his back. He tried to tell you to get off but you just began playing on your ECHO device.

Lilith:

She was trying to get a box off the top shelf that you couldn't reach, but sadly both failed to get it. You ask if you can go on her back then. She seemed to hesitate but then nodded. You smile and got on, finally able to get the stupid box that someone put on the top shelf. When you got off, she gave your cheek a kiss and left with the box.

Brick:

You both were walking through The Dust because some bastard broke your car. You sighed and rub leg. Ask if you can get a piggyback ride. Him liking to act strong infront of you nodded. But after a half hour he was tired so chuckle. Said you can get off but he shook hsi head. You shrugged and let him be. When you got off and talked to Ellie, notice Brick panting in the corner so tried best not to laugh at him.

Mordecai:

You both were sniping some bandits. You couldn't see properly so tap his shoulder, asking if you can get on his back. He hesitated but nodded. After you got on, you both sniped people like that. It might look stupid but you could shoot everyone better this way.

Handsome Jack:

You asked him and normally he says yes but now he said no. Before you could pout, he suddenly took Butt Stallion. He put you on her and he got on himself. The next hour was workers looking confused as their boss and his lover were riding on a diamond horse through the halls.

Dr Zed:

You had injured your leg falling off a cliff during a battle. Zed at first ignored your moans of pain and asks for a piggyback ride but then he crouched down, saying to get on. You just laughed at how annoyed he looked. Got on and he carried you around the whole place to every location you need to be.

Axton:

He loves to act strong so carrying you on his back is a daily thing. You don't complain, you love it because then you don't have to walk and still get where you need to be. After the piggyback ride he will act strong infront of you, but the second you leave he will begin complaining about back pain to Maya, who obviously doesn't give a shit.

Maya:

You wanted to see if she could carry you on her back. You asked if you could get on. She just stared before she finally nodded. You cheered and got on, but like expected she began stumbling and eventually she just sat down on the ground, which maked you laugh. You said sorry. She shook her head and said she will train hard so she can carry you.

Salvador:

You asked if you can get on his back. Were surprised when he nodded. You smiled and got on his back. Sadly he just dropped you and laughed. He left so smirk, having a plan. When he was sleeping you painted on his face so the others can embarrass him.

Zer0:

You like to ask for piggyback rides because he always says yes and it's fun to be on his back. You mostly get on his back just to be taller since he's a tall dude. You would always tease Gaige about being taller so that would start a small fight which Zer0 always hates because it makes you move too much on his back, which results in back pain.

Krieg:

He is strong so you always just randomly jump on his back. He would almost fall but get his balance on time. It's a normal thing but Gaige likes to tease you two about it which makes you embarrassed while Krieg will just walk away with you still on his back.

Gaige:

You asked for a piggyback ride but she just yelled she can't carry you. You pout so she told you to get on Deathtrap's back. It was scary at first but then fun. It was like floating a bit. Gaige was just waiting with a camera for when Deathtrap disappears and you fall. When it happened, you chased her aren't for hours.

Rhys:

You were bored and began thinking about weird stuff. Notice how Rhys was always standing so straight. You smirk and sneak up behind him. Jump on his back and kiss his cheek while asking what he's doing. He jumped a bit before his arms went under your knees for support. He explained. When you wanted to get off, he didn't let go so you were stuck on his back for the next two hours.