Scooter ~Catch Up~

I will admit, I never was a big fan of Scooter and his personality is hard to write for so this all was difficult to make. I only began liking him after his sacrafice in Tales Of The Borderlands. So sorry if this is a bad chapter!

Like always, I left a few scenarios out so I can publish this faster and not get angry at how long this is taking to make!

Requested by: PiperTheDeerGaming

How you two hug:

He likes to hug you around your waist and do his chin on your shoulder. He will sometimes even pick you up to twirl you around if you two haven't seen each other in a long while.

You fall asleep on him:

When you fall asleep on him, he will just awkward sit there. He will try to remove you but fail so he will just continue to awkward sit there. Now and then sneaking a peek down to admire your body.

You turn him on by accident:

He loves it when your fixing cars. And for sure if your fixing the hood or trunk since you will have to lean over, showing your ass to him. So when you turn around, always see him awkward smiling while holding something infront of his pants. You will just ignore him as he hurries to the bathroom.

When he sees your baby pictures:

When he found the box with your baby pictures, he found them so adorable he hung few up in the garage. He kept one in his wallet even. When you saw the pictures, yelled for him to pull them down but he yelled back their too adorable. In the end he took them down since you threw a wrench at his head.

When you get injured:

You get injured a lot fixing cars. Dunno how, but do. So Scooter always panicks when he sees your cut fingers and such. So he got a box full of syringes and shields now just to keep you safe.

When you wear a piece of his clothing:

You like to wear his cap and jacket and mock him by jumping on a desk and yelling random stuff. Scooter will just laugh it off and say your gonna fall. When you yell your not, he will just let you be and watch you having fun.

He says a pick-up line:

"Are you a mechanic? Because you've got my engine up and running!"

When he distracts you while your reading:

You like to read but Scooter has to fix cars, which means a lot of noise. But sometimes it annoys you a lot so will just take a wrench and throw it aside him, yelling he's making too much noise. Out of shock and confusion, he will just shakingly say he's sorry and just silent sit on the car seat, waiting till your done reading.

When he buys you a teddy bear:

He was too embarrassed to give it so he just put it in one of the cars you were gonna fix. So when you opened the door, saw a big teddy bear. Just chuckle and hug it before yelling thx to Scooter, who awkward smiled.

You ask for a piggyback ride:

Nobody believes it but Scooter is actually really strong. Since he always fixing cars, he has to carry heavy stuff. So you will randomly jump on his back, not even asking. He will just laugh at it and say you will get dirty clothes but you just shrug it off.

When you act in a movie:

He will keep watching that movie every night and then dreaming about you. He even began showing it off to Moxxi, but she kicked him out her bar out of anger at how he won't shut up about your movie.

When you go blind:

He will help you as much as he can. Lilith adviced him to let you learn how to move by sound so he began making a lot of noise so you can learn what everything sounds like and where it comes from. When he first did it it was annoying but it helps a bit. He will fix less cars so he can spend more time helping you with daily tasks.

What you love/hate about him:

You love his weird personality. It does get annoying sometimes but most of the times it's funny and kind. Also love how much he knows so he can always help you fix stuff when you break something.

You hate how he's always flirting. It does get annoying fast. Or how he's always screaming stuff and ruining your silence.

When you draw on him:

He doesn't mind when you draw on him since he's always dirty due his job. He will wait a little while longer before he washes his arms clean.

When he gets jealous:

He gets jealous a lot since he thinks you will leave him for one of the Vault Hunters. So you will always have to tell him you love him more then them. When your talking to a hunter, he will just annoyed mumble angry stuff while fixing cars. One time he cut the brakes on Axton's car in anger.

When he's sick:

He won't stop working so you will have to force him to lay down. Of course he takes this opportunity and says he will only lay down if you give him a kiss. You will just sigh but give him a kiss so he will lay down and finally go relax so he can become better.

When he knew he had feelings for you:

When he sees beautiful people, he will quickly try to say pick up lines and try to get them. Which fails a lot. But when he did that to you, you just laughed and said a pick up line back. That moment, he knew he loves you.

I REALLY wanna publish a chapter where I tell you all how I feel over almost every character. But I dunno if you guys want that or not... But I really wanna do it since I want to see who agrees with my opinions.