(S)He has a nightmare

Roland:

You were just sleeping soundlessly. He suddenly began moving much so you sit up to look at him. He had tears running down so you quickly wake him up. He sat really quick up. He stared at the bed for a while before he hugged you without a word. You ask if he's okay. He hummed and said it was just a stupid nightmare. So both went back to sleep, cuddling.

Lilith:

You were holding her. Her grip around you thighten, so you said she's hurting you. Her eyes were close so poke her cheek. Her eyes went open quickly, which suprised you because she had tears in them. She wiped them and said sorry. You ask if she wants to talk about it. so the next hour was talking about her nightmare. You maked lame jokes which she found funny.

Brick:

You were making food since he just came back from a fight and now was resting. You heard him shout stuff so quickly went to go make sure he's okay. He sat up and all he said was to come to him. So you did. He hugged your waist and kissed your cheek. He said sorry for scaring you. You ask if he had another nightmare. He nodded. You sit aside him and said he should take a break. So he did, for only a day though.

Mordecai:

Mordecai kept having nightmares after Bloodwing was killed by that asshole Jack. You were angry with Jack for what he did. Now was another nightmare time. You finally had enough so ask what he keeps thinking. He pulled you to him. He said he keeps dreaming that Jack will kill you. You just stroke his hair and said he needs to worry your gonna torture Jack. Felt him slap your back playfully and said not to act so tough. Both soon fell asleep by talking.