Chapter 5: My rage

I hope they'll be ok.....

"We should regroup" I stated "We can use all the help we can get"

"I agree, but...."

"But what?"

"Its better if we get in contact with infinity, so then we can have a whole squad recover them"

"Ok" I trust cortana, she knows what shes doing...

Cortana Pov

Seven....shes alive...I thought she died along with her, reject of a Spartan.... Why is she alive... How is she alive? Its been passed 8 years.... No, no she must be dead and her Spartans alive.... Yes, yes, YES! I'll kill him, then john and I will live..... Forever......

I look at the scan results data and smile.

You aren't allowed in our world....

Y/n Pov

I suddenly got a cold shiver.

"Whats wrong? You just shook"

"I don't know, I think someones trying to kill us"

"That... Seems specific and kinda...."

"Dumb?"

"Yeah... Human intuition is interesting though..." Seven sighed "Theres a forerunner facility just ahaed of us"

"Oh? Is that where he is?" I boosted the ghost speed "Alright you son of a bitch! Here I come!"

3rd Pov

While Y/n took a path, no disclosed by the game, John was preparing to move on to the next location.

"The Cartographer keeps acting like a transmission is coming from everywhere on the planet at once. It doesn't want to triangulate Infinity's signal."

Requiem's hologram flickers red again, and all of the red circles disappear. Instead, a red sphere appears in the center of the hologram.

"Oh wait… I got it."

"That can't be right. Scan again."

"We've already passed through one layer of the planet surface, it's not crazy to think that someone else made it deeper inside than we did." She snickered for a second.

"You mean the planet is hollow?"

"Let me see.... if I can figure out a way to reach these coordinates that doesn't involve us digging a really big hole." Cortana informs.

A map appears.

"There's a Terminus at the far side of the complex. We can portal to the planet's core from there."

Cortana looks at John, and looks back the Cartographer.

"What?"

"I don't know…" Cortana rubbed her left arm as if she was a teen nervous about a date.

"If we have a shot getting you back to Infinity, we're taking it."

Cortana looks back at him and nods anxiously.

"What about the other Spartan?" John asked.

"I'll leave him a message, so then They'll know where we're going"

"Good" was the only thing John said, as he moved on to the next part of the mission.

Y/n Pov

I quickly took out Seven AI chip out of the ghost and stuck it back into my head.

"Their inside" she said as I snuck inside "Becarful, cortana and the Mark V armor as better motion sensors then we do"

I nodded before making my way inside.

Yes! Finally! Is time! I finally can get payback! I can kill Him! I-

"Their... Gone!?" Seven seemed to be baffled by the sudden disappearance.

".....What...?" I at this point stood up no longer counseling my self.

"Their....transmitter just vanished..."

I felt my rage explode.

"Where is the nearest covenant forces?" I calmly asked.

"Uh, their right outside the doors"

"Good"

3rd Pov

  "Be careful! There's a green demon in there!" A elite said, urging for his commander to not open the door himself.

"Hush, no demon shall stop me!" As the zelout opened the door, a loud bang was heard.

"Sir...?" A elite reach out for him but his commander fell backwards. Reaveling his face twisted with with fear and marked with death.

They all looked up, looking at the culprit...

A lone Spartan stood cocking his shotgun.

"Whos next?"

________________________________________________

I know its short, but hey atlest its a new chapter.