Chapter 4: The Dawn

"God Dammit!" I yelled kicking the front mongoose.

"I told you, its gonna run out of gas" Seven shruged "Well we're lucky anyway, we can make the rest of the way on foot"

The latter still didn't like the change of pace, so he sighed.

"Where are we in distance?"

"About a mile although the distance seems to be shor-" seven suddenly became quiet.

.
.
.
.
"Se-" I was cutoff by a sudden rustle in a bush, "Motion tracker" I whispered as I took out my shotgun.

3rd Pov

"Humans are idiots" a blue-back grunt complained "They still use weapons that cost materials"

"I know right! I mean sure we have a lot of battery-used stuff, but atlest we arn't wasting metal by shooting it in to thing!" A red-back grunt sighed "But those green demons...."

"Yeah there, monsters, they just rip and sherd through the covenant army like, a energy sword and a humans skull" he looked down with a sigh "I don't think I told you this but I saw one before.... He held a weapon that left massive holes in his victims bodies... This also the time, I lost her to it...."

There was a moment of silence, until the blue-back looked up "Huh" was the grunts last words as a knife slid into his skull. The culprit, Y/n, stayed quiet as followed a path into a covenants camp.

The pair enters a grassy canyon with a small Covenant outpost. Outfitted with standardised covenant Goods.

"How many Elites?" Y/n asked while draging an energy core to the of the a small cliff, overlooking the grunts and elites.

"3" Seven answered while she did the calculations on his "Surprise."

"Grunts?" Y/n picked up the Core, throwing it in the middle of the elites. Causing them to look up and yell at him.

"5" Y/n raised his shotgun at the core, creating a beautiful light blue explosion. Killing all three Elites.

"Anyothers?" Y/n quickly jumped down the cliff, landing on a disoriented Grunt with a satisfying crunch.

"No" Seven confirmed, as Y/n pumped his shot gun. Filling the fear of god, into the grunts.

"Good"

Master chief

"Thats Strange?"

"What is?"

"The covenantt battle-net is reporting two "Green Demons""

"Another Spartan?" I asked.

"Unlikely, you were the only Spartan onboard the dawn before the collapse of the Ark" Cortana Reminded.

"What about before?"

"Thats impossible, and how come we're only hearing about it now? Its too unlikely that its a Spartan, it maybe a type of dangerous animal?"

I thought for a moment but nothing came to mind.

"....Hey I'm getting that phantom signal again" Cortana reported.

"Come<static>UNSC<static>." Wait, UNSC?

"I heard something that time"

I proced into a large room. Small pillars rise from the ground and a group of Sentinals appear.

"Sentinels." I stated, while lowering my rifle.

"I wondered when they'd show up." Cortana said smilingly "There's a console in the back."

Halo: The Traitorजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें